Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#911 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-30-2011, 09:20 AM

"How could there be a full scale attack on the city if all of them are dead?" Diego was getting angry, suspecting that the others were underestimating his powers. Angry enough to do something stupid.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#912 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-30-2011, 09:24 AM

"Diego." Liz knelt down in front of him. "I know you can do that. We both do. But doing something on that scale will hurt you. We're trying to help you so you can work your abilities up to something like that."

Johann heard something nearby and turned around, headcase tilted as he listened intently. "..."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#913 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2011, 10:48 AM

"Doesn't matter; if they attack us again, I'm going to do it. Doesn't matter what happens after that."

(#914 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2011, 10:56 AM

Liz sighed. "I know, Diego."

"I do not believe that will be necessary, Diego. If you'd both please come here." The ghost sounded shocked - which was new.

On the other side of a broken down wall was a room full of dead or dying wolf demons; in the middle of the mess was a young woman completely untouched with her hand on the head of one of the still living beasts. Its eyes flashed bright white as it howled, before it dropped to the ground.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#915 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2011, 11:08 AM

"Who the hell is that?" Diego said out loud. "If she attacks us, I'm going to vapourise her."

(#916 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2011, 11:14 AM

"That is the least of my concerns." The girl heard him and turned around, looking the three of them over. There were marginal notes of recognition in her face, but she didn't react otherwise. "In any case, my quarrels are not with the Bureau. I'm seeking other things. Worse things," she looked down at the demons at her feet, "which were not here."

"What is your name?"

"... it is of no relevance." She walked toward another door in the room, but was stopped when Johann possessed the door and slammed it shut in her face.

"Your name, fraulein."

"..." She looked severely uncomfortable.

"Oh, stop it, Johann."

Halestorm
(#917 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2011, 11:24 AM

"I'll get it out of her. And she ought to be concerned." Diego rolled his eyes with annoyance.

"Her powers are nothing compared to mine."

(#918 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2011, 11:51 AM

"Miss, just tell us your name."

"I'm not a woman. I'm an angel of the Lord and I've come to fix the mistake I made several weeks ago. Or was it months," she mumbled.

Halestorm
(#919 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2011, 11:52 AM

"By killing wolf demons in a sewer? Wow, how brave of you," Diego jeered.

(#920 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2011, 11:58 AM

"Diego," Johann warned.

"There are creatures out there who were using these ones as transport. However, they managed to escape. That or they're extremely good at playing dead." She nudged one of the corpses with a foot.

"Look, who are you?" Liz walked down and stepped over the bodies.

"Castiel."

Halestorm