Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#901 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-27-2011, 07:37 PM

"I already said that the game is called 'Skittles', not 'Bowling'," James replied in exasperation.

"So let's just play it without the twenty questions, alright?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#902 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-27-2011, 07:39 PM

"Okay," Ana said meekly, hiding behind her hair.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#903 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-28-2011, 09:28 AM

Fern made a face. "Yeah, yeah, let's play it already."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#904 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2011, 09:43 PM

Ooc: Doublepost, my edit didn't take, will merge this post with the other after you guys reply. x.x;
~~~

*later*

They were still playing videogames.

In the sewer system, Liz, Diego, and Johann were scouring for any signs of wolf demons. So far they'd found several dead ones - no signs of actual attack on them, they were simply lifeless. Johann evacuated his suit briefly to possess the latest dead body; being a ghost, he was able to use an ability called "teleplasty". This meant he could possess anything and everything - organic, mechanical, alive or dead.

"So this fraulein here-" The German's voice coming out of the dead creature's mouth was comical and Liz was fighting back laughter. "-was looking for a meal and she finds a scrawny little thing walking through here, head all high and her shoulders back but there's something wrong with her, she seems... kind of... eh." He left the body and returned to his ecto-suit, latching it shut. "All she remembers is seeing the girl once, then disappeared, then death."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#905 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-29-2011, 09:52 PM

"So what kind of person would that be, then?" Diego asked.

(#906 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2011, 09:55 PM

"A full demon, straight out of Hell, or an angel. The latter is unlikely; they're too busy trying to restart the Apocalypse right now." Liz looked uncomfortable. Johann scoffed and started walking up the cobblestone pathway; they were literally next to the tracks, with nothing more than brick and mortar separating them, and the sound of the trains roaring by was deafening.

In fact, so deafening that Johann never heard the wolf demon that threw itself at him and ripped open his suit. O_o He was able to possess a nearby corpse and get away in time before he was completely exposed to open air. "Diego, hex, bind it!"

Halestorm
(#907 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-29-2011, 10:08 PM

Diego threw a hex; some nearby pipes ripped themselves from the wall and bound the wolf demon so that it couldn't move a muscle.

(#908 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2011, 10:12 PM

The beast snarled and thrashed, basically foaming at the mouth. Liz was able to get close enough to observe it before shooting it in the head with a silver bullet. It dropped in the pipes, dead. "Gotta hate mating season."

"You can say that again." Johann used the wolf body he was inhabiting to patch up his suit with duct tape, muttering as he did. He was used to this by now but it was getting old. XD "There's a whole group down here but the rest are moving on. We'll probably find stragglers if we keep looking."

Halestorm
(#909 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2011, 09:58 AM

"I could take them all out in one go," Diego bragged. "Wouldn't take a minute."

(#910 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2011, 10:02 AM

"Let's not. Don't particularly want a full-scale attack on the city. In any case, that would give you a migraine." Johann returned to his suit and made it stand back up, brushing dirt off of it. "Let's just look for the remainder who are still madness-driven and then let's be off to get you and Liz something to eat. We did leave without lunch after all."

Liz's stomach growled audibly and she smiled sheepishly.

Halestorm