Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 01:25 PM

*next day!*

Batty walked up the driveway, feeling much more coordinated; with the birds singing, it was easier to navigate. He didn't much like the idea of having to echolocate up the drive; too noisy. He knocked on the door at the top of the stair and looked at the car at the other end of the driveway; Abe really didn't want to startle the family.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 01:29 PM

Ana answered the door this time "Hello, again... what did you want me to call you, by the way?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 01:35 PM

"Jon. My full name is Jonathan "Batty" Sherman." He smiled, but noticed something was off in her voice. ".. Is everything alright, miss?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#64 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 01:43 PM

"I- well, yeah, but I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you about it," ana said quietly, tugging on her curls.

(#65 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 01:49 PM

Batty was perplexed, but didn't press the issue. "Are your folks home then?"

Halestorm
(#66 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 01:51 PM

"Dad isn't. Mom's making me lunch," Ana said. "Come on in." she stepped aside to give Batty room to come in.

(#67 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 01:53 PM

"Ah, I see. Thank you." Batty stepped inside and nearly tripped on thin air, but managed to stay upright. XD

Halestorm
(#68 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 02:09 PM

"Oh! Are you alright?" Ana asked, her eyes going wide. "Um, please take your shoes off... the couch is over to your right... do you want me to help you?"

(#69 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 02:16 PM

"No, no, I'm quite fine." He took off his shoes and found the door, placing them by it, and made his way to the couch without too much incident. Well, until he went to sit down, he missed terribly and landed on the floor with an 'umph!' "Well, I've had better landings."

Halestorm
(#70 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 02:17 PM

Ana giggled. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you. You tried to sit down about three inches from the edge of the couch."