Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#661 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-01-2011, 03:13 PM

"Yeah, I really could do with one right now," James replied.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#662 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-01-2011, 03:17 PM

"Let's go find some then."

*later*

Sam had gone to his own room and Dean and James were in the kitchen; Dean was just finishing telling James about how he wasn't able to get in contact. It was a very long story. "... so in the end the most I was able to do was try and send you things. Also, that noise in your school, the constant thumping from the locker room? That was a wraith. They suck." He paused. "Uh. Literally."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#663 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-01-2011, 04:09 PM

"Everyone said it was the ghost of a former principal," James said. "Some of the jocks tried to contact it with a ouija board."

(#664 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2011, 04:13 PM

"Nope, it's just a monster that sucks out your brain." Dean chuckled and took a drink. "So, any questions about anything?"

Fern had calmed down but was still in a fairly depressed state; her tail was dragging on the floor behind her.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#665 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-01-2011, 04:35 PM

"Well, if that's the case, then the jocks would have had nothing to fear," James said. "As for questions, I don't really know. Why did you give Mom this address and phone number? I'm glad you did, otherwise it could have been worse."

(#666 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2011, 04:42 PM

"I knew the people here would be able to take care of you if something bad happened to me or Sam or Bobby. For awhile, I didn't even know you were around, thought Milly would have.." He shook his head. "Then about the time I found out about my own half-brother being alive, I got in touch with Milly to find out about you and she wasn't very happy. It was sort of a catch-22 situation; you were with a crazy person as you were, but you'd be safe. If you were with me and Sam, you'd be in danger all the time. I wasn't so mad at my old man after that, for keeping my other brother a secret, because I understood. I still wish I could've done something to get you out of there, though," he added.

Halestorm
(#667 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-01-2011, 05:16 PM

"It doesn't matter; I get why you did it," James replied. "It wasn't as tho I could get in any danger where I was, in the suburbs and all."

(#668 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2011, 05:18 PM

"Except for monsters. That was the reason I kept a good eye on where you were growing up. Though given that there's another branch of the BPRD down there, they probably had most everything under wraps."

Halestorm
(#669 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-01-2011, 05:44 PM

"I don't think I'll ask about that. I never saw anyone weird about the town."

(#670 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2011, 05:50 PM

"No, they were just normal agents. Or something. At least, they were human looking."

Halestorm