Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#531 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-25-2011, 06:14 PM

"I told him part of it was true, that Dean has been in jail and he's stolen and that he's done what had to be done to ensure we all are alive now. He does want to hear Dean's side though; said so himself."

Fern was showing the new kid around; mostly as a formality. ".. and this is my second bedroom, the library." She opened the large double doors. "This is where most of the classes are held, which annoys the p*ss out of Abe but he deals with it."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#532 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-25-2011, 06:22 PM

"That might be difficult," Tamsin said. "Unless we can either get Dean over here, or set up a webcam or something."

James followed Fern listlessly. While he realised it made sense for him to at least try to learn his way around, he would much rather have stayed in his room.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#533 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2011, 06:25 PM

"He'll get here eventually." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Isn't much we can do otherwise, Sam's laptop hasn't got a webcam on it."

Fern's logic was that if he knew where everything was now, he wouldn't have to worry about it later. "... and this is the Dark Arts section here," she pulled a random book down and opened it; it started screaming but not at a high pitch, just a manly scream. The force was blowing her hair back but she continued at a normal rate, "and basically this is where we keep all the iffy books like the Necronomicon and such." She shut the book and replaced it.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#534 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-25-2011, 06:34 PM

"Have you talked to Dean, tho?" Tamsin asked. "I mean, told him about Milly and how James is here, and what Milly's told James about him?"

James visibly jumped. "I think I'll give that book a miss," he said.

(#535 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2011, 06:35 PM

"Nah, that's just Screamo, don't mean no harm." She patted the book's spine and it finally quieted down. "Think he's just lonely."

Liz sighed. "I can't get in touch with him. I told Bobby to pass it on but I don't know what Sam and Dean are even doing right now. For crying out loud, Bobby is the one who told us about Cass going Lovecraft on us."

Halestorm
(#536 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-25-2011, 06:56 PM

"Wish Sam's powers included a psychic link with this place," Tamsin quipped. "That would sort out a hell of a lot of problems."

"Even so, I'll pass," James said. "I have enough trouble getting used to this place without actively seeking out screaming books."

(#537 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2011, 06:59 PM

"Instead, he can kill demons." She threw her hands in the air. "Which is useful as hell, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather be like Lopak and be able to send telepathic messages across the country-" She paused and stood up. "I'll be riiiight back." She ran off. XD

"I understand." She shuffled her feet. "Well, that's everything important."

Halestorm
(#538 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-25-2011, 07:12 PM

Tamsin shrugged and went back to tackling the paperwork while she waited for Liz to return.

"What do you actually do in this place anyway?" James asked.

(#539 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2011, 07:14 PM

"I do research, train kids, and I hunt big bad monsters that go bump in the night." She shrugged. "Chased a wolf demon pack the other night, funnest thing I've done in weeks." She winced though. "Except I really shouldn't have done it, back's all blasted to hell."

Halestorm
(#540 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-25-2011, 07:36 PM

"You can do that kind of thing, cuz you have a power, one that's useful," James replied.