Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#461 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-24-2011, 10:15 AM

"But you've got your limits. That much is obvious. Reminds me of Sam when he first had his powers; used to get massive nosebleeds. Thought he'd had an aneurysm once." O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#462 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-24-2011, 10:20 AM

"Yeah, I get stuff like that, too," Diego replied. "Get massive headaches, and I just collapse and start throwing up. But only if I overstretch my powers; apparently, I got them too powerful too early, and I'd have to be an adult to be able to use them properly. I don't really get that part, tho."

James gave a heavy sigh. "My father is Dean Winchester," he said. "But I've never met him. My mom just randomly decided that I should go and live with him, despite that and the fact that she hates his guts and is always badmouthing him to me. I think it has something to do with the fact that she's met someone who doesn't really like me much. And I'm just really confused now, cuz I don't know what's going on, and whether my mom even cares about me at all, cuz if she did, then why would she just send me away to live with someone I don't even know?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#463 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2011, 10:24 AM

"Means that your brain isn't developed enough to handle the entirety yet. Hormones and such." Batty shrugged. "But it means that until you are, you can learn how to control it better, find out what you can and can't do."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#464 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-24-2011, 10:25 AM

Ana's heart melted... figuratively-speaking, of course. "Oh, how horrible! I'm so very sorry about all that... haven't met Dean, but I've heard mostly good things of him... and I don't know your mother, so I can hardly be a fair judge on that account. But if there's any other way I can help, please do tell me."

(#465 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-24-2011, 10:30 AM

"Yeah, I guess that would help a bit, to be able to learn control," Diego replied. "I'm just not really very good at that."

James said, "Thanks for the offer, but I don't think there's really anything anyone can do. I can't take any information in at the moment; I think the whole situation hasn't really sunk in, yet."

(#466 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2011, 10:34 AM

"We'll get you started on small things at first. It'll be boring in the beginning but to use a trite expression, practice makes better. Better eventually means best."

Halestorm
(#467 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2011, 10:34 AM

"Oh, you are most certainly in shock; I was, too, for a while, but the circumstances that lead to my coming here also were traumatizing; I've been seeing one of the therapists," Ana said.

(#468 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-24-2011, 10:39 AM

"I won't be able to fully control my power tho til I grow up," Diego said, looking a bit put out. "That just sucks."

"I don't know if I want to see a therapist," James said, doubtfully. "What good would that do?"

(#469 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2011, 10:41 AM

"For you? I don't know. But I- I-" Ana gulped. "I was nearly kidnapped," she squeaked.

(#470 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2011, 10:42 AM

"It takes awhile. I was in your shoes; couldn't control my sonic scream til I was twenty." He made a face. "Broke a lot of glass until then."

Halestorm