Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#421 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-23-2011, 07:53 PM

Milly abruptly hung up.

James finished packing and sat on his bed with a sigh. He'd never met his father, but his mother told him all the time that his father was a useless layabout who stole and cheated all the time, and that she didn't want her son growing up like that.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#422 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-23-2011, 07:57 PM

Liz glared at her phone then dialed another number. Pick up, don't be on a hunt, PICK UP.

"This is Federal Agent Ericson, what's your issue?"

"Very funny, Bobby. It's Liz; did Dean ever tell you he had a kid?"

"I know about Jon-" Ben in the show. XD "-but that kid doesn't even remember Dean now. He has another one?"

"Yeah. His mom's apparently gone 'round the bend and doesn't want the kid."

"I'll let him know. He's busy."

"Thanks, Bobby." She hung up and leaned back in the seat.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#423 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-23-2011, 08:06 PM

*next day*

It was the day that James was to be picked up, and Milly made sure that he knew it. She went on and on about it was time that Dean took responsibility for his son, so much that James went up to his room just to escape it all. It didn't help that James resembled his father so much; sometimes he wondered if his mother had a go at him more cuz of this.

(#424 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2011, 08:15 PM

Liz knocked on the door. She had plenty of choice words for Milly but decided it could wait until after James was safely ensconced in the vehicle. XD

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#425 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-23-2011, 08:27 PM

As with the phone, Milly opened the door at once. "Oh, you're finally here," she said abruptly. "I'll just go and get James."

Milly went upstairs and returned with her son, who wasn't looking at all happy. His suitcases were already in the hall.

(#426 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2011, 08:29 PM

"Well, you sure do look like your old man." Liz blinked. "Well, go get in the car, alright? My dad'll help you with the bags." She picked one of the suitcases up as well.

Halestorm
(#427 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-23-2011, 08:36 PM

James picked up a bag and trailed out to the car in a sort of defeated way.

Milly put her hands on her hips and said, "It's about d@mn time that Dean took an interest. After all, it's been eighteen years and not even any child maintence. Not a single cent."

(#428 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2011, 08:39 PM

"Excuse me, Milly, but judging from the fact that, well, I was there when you decided to call us the last time you wanted to b*tch him out, you said you wanted him nowhere near you or your son. So get stuffed." Liz spat in Milly's face and walked to the car.

Halestorm
(#429 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-23-2011, 08:46 PM

Milly slammed the door vindictively. In the car, James winced.

(#430 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2011, 08:48 PM

Liz was rather chirpy as she got in the car. "Been wanting to do that for years." She buckled her seatbelt. Manning just sort of winced, as well.

"Alrighty, then, guess it's time to go." He put the car in gear and drove off. "I am not responding to her telephone number anymore." He looked in the rear-view mirror. "So, uh. James is it?"

Halestorm