Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-11-2011, 02:18 PM

The blind man and the fish man made their way down the drive to the car. "So, do you think her parents will agree?"

"Her mother seems alright with it." They got into the car and Abe looked in the rearview mirror in surprise; an unwelcome visitor was sitting there.

"Crowley. I don't like random visits."

"Sorry, my fine.. fishy, friend, but I have a message for your demon detective. Even though Castiel's been shot down from on high, he's still got an influence going on and that little issue he's got himself isn't going to help."

"Great."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2011, 09:46 PM

Back at the base, a similar visit was taking place. Fern had been in the middle of showing Diego how to learn his threshold without causing himself a migraine when the New Arrival alarm sounded. She lead Diego to the platform, which hadn't even lowered; the guest was leaning against the railing next to it. "You know the only reason we even let you in here is because you helped the Winchesters."

"Yes, Hellgirl, I know." The woman with dark brown hair and eyes looked Diego over. "That your new pet?"

"Training. Diego, this is Meg, she's a demon liaison to Hell. Meg, this is Diego."

"Pleasure's all mine. Good to see new talent. We're going to need it." She crossed her arms. "Crowley's telling your brother and the fish the same news I have for you and yours. Castiel still has some measure of power leftover from the absorption of Purgatory."

"Great. What about the army he had?"

"Gone." She rolled her eyes. "But he'll get new ones."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-12-2011, 07:32 AM

"Pet?" Diego bristled at that; he wasn't at all pleased by the word. "Better watch your mouth around me, you don't know what I could do to you, if I wanted to."

(#204 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2011, 10:37 AM

"Easy, it's what her kind do. They like riling people up."

"You're "my" kind too, Fern. You, your father, and your brother. You could've done some amazing things but, well, you're too busy trying to be human." Meg just shrugged and looked at Diego. "So, what can you do?"

Halestorm
(#205 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2011, 06:40 PM

"Anything I want," Diego replied. "I call my power 'hexing'. I can make the impossible happen."

(#206 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2011, 08:35 PM

"So you could, say, kill an archangel?"

"That's impossible. You can't kill what amounts to a brainwave crossing time and space. We tried that already." Fern sighed.

Halestorm
(#207 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2011, 03:47 PM

"I bet I could, cuz if it's meant to be impossible, I can do it." Diego paused, then said, "But not right now, cuz I'd probably get a migraine if I tried."

(#208 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2011, 03:48 PM

"Or turn you blind."

"That's only if you see the blasted things out of a human host body."

Halestorm
(#209 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2011, 03:50 PM

"Not with my power it wouldn't," Diego said, boastfully. "I can do anything I want."

(#210 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2011, 03:52 PM

Fern exchanged a "I don't think he gets it" look with Meg. XD

Halestorm