Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#141 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 11:17 PM

"You have the option of attending a normal public school or having what amounts to homeschooling, but is still basically the same as normal school given that we hire some of the best teachers from around the nation." Abraham smiled. "Most of them were retired, but we managed to convince them that continuing to educate young minds was important as ever."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#142 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-11-2011, 07:28 AM

"Where does the money from this come from?" Nadya asked.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#143 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-11-2011, 08:24 AM

Back at base, Tamsin was working on paperwork in a reluctant sort of way; she was taking frequent breaks and wondering how Batty was getting on with the latest recruit. Tamsin was specially interested in Ana, given that her own powers were ice and water based, and thought that when the girl came to the base, she'd make a point of seeking her out and getting to know her.

(#144 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2011, 10:02 AM

"The government. Our group was and is largely a paranormal research group, but the kids we train have no part in it unless it is absolutely necessary and we've exhausted all other options. For example, we have a werewolf in our group, but we didn't want to utilize her abilities while Red-" Hellboy's codename. "-was hunting other werewolves, but when worst came to worst, she volunteered. Though given that she was twenty six, that was probably deciding factor." Abe thought a minute. "Yes, that's it."

Fern came by Tamsin's office. "Well, Batty sent some of his stuff over pager. I'm kind of bummed; guess the new girl can't handle hot things." Fern was, by her nature, a very huggy person so this was going to be difficult given that she was running a permanent fever of about 103. O_o

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#145 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2011, 10:05 AM

"Oh. I'm better at research or papers, I should think I get asthma attacks, and I haven't found an inhaler that works," Ana said.

"And I don't want my Ana put in danger," Nadya said.

(#146 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-11-2011, 10:09 AM

"That's a shame," Tamsin replied. "Tho the air con in parts of the building is vicious so she'd be fine there. I'm going to talk to her when she gets here; I think we'd have a lot in common, seeing as we both have power over ice."

(#147 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2011, 10:13 AM

"If you want, you could be her trainer." Fern smiled. "I imagine you two'd get along fine but Batty said she's shyer than shy."

The fish-man shook his head. "Not at all, madam. It is purely a volunteering option, and more often than not we reject said movements. Some of the things we do are extremely dangerous and we keep the kids out of it."

"We're kind of like the X-men like that," Batty added. "You know, the comics."

Halestorm
(#148 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2011, 10:14 AM

Ana giggled. "But without the spandex uniforms, right?"

Nadya nodded, satisfied.

(#149 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-11-2011, 10:16 AM

Tamsin looked pleased. "I'd love that," she said. "She could act as my assistant too, while I'm training her."

(#150 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2011, 10:20 AM

"Abe's the only one who wears spandex, kind of has to given that it holds water and he needs to stay pretty damp."

Abe just seemed annoyed at Batty's quip. XD

----

Fern grinned. "So everybody's happy then!"

Halestorm