Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 08:13 PM

Batty almost spat the tea out; he wasn't sure how to convince Abe to come in. "Well, he ah." He wiped his mouth off with the back of a tissue. "He's different, like you. Except, well, he's... There's homo sapiens sapiens, then there's Abraham Sapien, the icthyosapien." He scratched his nose. "He's psychic, basically; telemetry and some mental abilities such as telepathy. He can see the future, the past. Let me, er." He pulled his pager out and spoke into it, "Abraham, can you please come up to the house?"

"I ah. I don't know if that would be such a good idea, I don't want to alarm them."

".. Abe. Please."

"Alright, if you insist." Batty stood up to answer the door, though he walked into the wall first before he found the door properly. He appeared to be listening very intently and cracked the door; some terse words were exchanged and Batty sighed in exasperation, before he opened the door and brought somebody inside.

Abraham Sapien stepped inside rather awkwardly, wringing his gloved hands and not quite lifting his stare at the floor. He disliked meeting with the public, or with potential recruits' families. "H-H-Hello."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 08:17 PM

As was expected, both mother and daughter were shocked at first, and Ana recovered first. "Hello. You're Abe, the mythology guy?" she asked nicely. "Um, um, come in and have a seat."

"Would you like something to eat?" Nadya asked hesitantly.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 08:34 PM

"Um, no thank you, madam, I would much appreciate a glass of water in lieu of food." He bowed his head. "I would smile but I'm physically incapable of it." He gingerly sat down on the edge of the couch and sat with his hands in his lap, much like a prim lady would. He was an odd one.

"You're such a girl," Batty muttered.

"I am not." He cleared his throat and looked at Ana. "Yes, I am the "mythology guy" and I'm almost certain I've met those of your kind in the past."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#114 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 08:51 PM

"Oh! Did Jon tell you about my being made, not born, then?" Ana asked.

Nadya, of course, went to get the water.

(#115 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 08:53 PM

"No, he hasn't. Could you tell me about that?" He clasped his hands on his knees. "There isn't a lot I know about how your kind come into being."

Halestorm
(#116 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 09:00 PM

Ana repeated what her parents had told her about her individually and what her mother had revealed a few minutes prior. "...I don't want my 'story' to end in tragedy," she ended meekly, hiding her face behind her cloud-like hair.

(#117 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 09:02 PM

Abe rubbed his mouth, thinking. "The only story I'm familiar with is that of the Ice Spirits, far far north; their queen died of a broken heart, and they all surrendered their own hearts so that they wouldn't suffer the same fate. I'm not quite sure if your mythos is the same or not, but I'll investigate it. Every region is different, after all," he added.

Halestorm
(#118 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 09:04 PM

"Well, my parents are Russian, so maybe the spirits that were supposed to create me are Russian, or something," Ana suggested shyly.

(#119 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 09:13 PM

"Could be. In any case, I'll start researching it."

"He's trying to smile, just to let you know. I can hear it."

Halestorm
(#120 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 09:19 PM

It must be hard not to be able to smile, Mr. Abe," Ana said.

Nadya handed Abe a glass of water, wondering how he drank it without lips.