Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#611 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-31-2011, 02:23 PM

Louise rolled her eyes. "Maybe if Kitty had stopped to talk to me, instead of going off and doing her thing, we might have worked together. But still; we did bring the robot down, so that should count for something."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#612 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-31-2011, 06:04 PM

"Me? I wasn't the one who started to attack the robot with no plan whatsoever. As far as I could see you weren't exactly willing to work as a team either." Kitty replied.

"Bringing down the robot counts for nothing when compared with the teamwork you two showed. I hate to say it but there are times when we need to get over ourselves, forget the past and get on with the job. In a real fight any hitch in the group could be exploited. If you two can't start to show us that you can get over what's going on you won't be coming with us on missions. Is that clear?" Storm said, deciding the best way to deal with it was to be firm.

"I guess," Kitty didn't argue.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#613 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-31-2011, 07:46 PM

"Kitty's just jealous of me, cuz my date for the dance is better looking than hers," Louise said, spitefully. By now, she'd worked out that Lance and Kitty used to date.

(#614 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2011, 09:01 PM

"You don't know how wrong you are." Kitty said, clarly angry now. "My date is just as good looking as yours, and even better, he's actually my friend. Do you an Lance even talk or do you just run around bragging about what you've just stolen to each other? That can hardly be called a relationship."

(#615 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-31-2011, 09:06 PM

Louise grinned, cuz she knew that her hit had gone home. "Touchy," she said.

(#616 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2011, 09:09 PM

"Hardly," Kitty scowled. "A better word would be true."

(#617 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-31-2011, 09:20 PM

"You just keep on telling yourself that," Louise said. "If it's the only way you can make yourself feel better, then feel free."

Louise was making sure that she sounded fairly nice, so that everyone would assume that the one mouthing off and keeping the argument going was Kitty.

(#618 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2011, 09:28 PM

Kitty didn't reply. Instead she crossed her arms and resisted the urge to stamp her foot.

"Well, I think that's enough of that for today, the rest of training is cancelled." Storm said decisively. "I'll be informing Professor Xavier and Logan of your behaviour, and make no mistake it will not be tolerated. Louise you may leave, everyone else will stay please. Oh and Kitty, Louise, I would like both of you to sort out your boyfriend problems before tomorrow."

(#619 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-31-2011, 09:43 PM

"I don't have any boyf problems, actually," Louise said, feeling annoyed that she was being singled out to leave. "That's all down to Kitty. She's a dog in the manger; she gets mad when someone dares to date her ex."

(#620 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2011, 09:51 PM

"Actually no, I get mad when someone dates my ex and acts like we were still dating when she jumped in," Kitty replied. "You can have him for all I care, I'll find someone who's worth my time."

"Kitty, I'm warning you, one more comment and you'll be disregarded for missions until you prove otherwise. Louise, I'm your teacher, while you're at the academy you will obey my orders, goodnight." Storm said, she severely hoped she wouldn't have to lose her cool. She liked to deal with things quickly and efficiently.