Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-05-2010, 08:25 PM

Xavier turned around.

"Mutants as you know are considered to have been effected in some way giving them the abilities to create things, control things and do things the average human isn't capable of. In the world we live in things that are different are seen as threatening by the government. Hence the mutant registration act came into play, despite what good intentions may have been there things have become dangerous. It's become a game of trying to eliminate as mnay mutants as they can. That sentinel at the mall was created for the sole purpose of killing mutants, that's what all it's sensors and reactions revolve around. That's why it attacked you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-05-2010, 08:31 PM

"It was trying to kill me?!" Louise gasped out. "That's seriously scr'ewed up."

Jean spoke up. "We can remove your name from the registration, that will stop any more Sentinals coming after you," she said. "But you'd better be careful from now on."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2010, 08:32 PM

"You can stay here, that'll make things easier," Scott added. Xavier nodded.

(#54 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-05-2010, 08:40 PM

"I'll have to call my parents and tell them," Louise said. "They probably haven't even noticed I'm late back from the mall, but I'll need them to bring my stuff over."

(#55 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2010, 09:07 PM

"Will they be okay with this?" Storm asked.

(#56 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-06-2010, 07:27 AM

"I expect so," Louise said, diffidently. "They never seem to even notice me when I'm there, so I doubt they'd care if I was gone."

(#57 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2010, 04:57 PM

"It still might be a good idea to ask them, and maybe Professor Xavier, Mr Logan or I could speak with them?" Storm suggested. "Unless of course you're absolutely sure..."

(#58 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-06-2010, 07:59 PM

"If you want; it might make it easier if someone like you guys talks to them," Louise said. "Especially if you said that you were going to give me help and support over being a mutant and all. That's what they thought the agency was going to do, after all."

(#59 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2010, 03:21 AM

"Xavier do you want..." Storm didn't have to finish the question she was going to ask him.

"Storm, if you could take Louise home and explain to her parents...Wolverine and I will deal with rooms and everything else that will be necessary. Everyone else stay here as well, I'll need to tal kto you after they leave for a little bit longer." Professor Xavier nodded to Storm.

(#60 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-07-2010, 09:42 AM

Louise left with Storm without another word.

*later*

Everything had been sorted out. Louise's parents were happy enough for their daughter to go to Professor X's school so that she could be helped thru her mutantcy. Louise had packed up her stuff before moving into the room that had been prepared for her.