Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#511 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-26-2010, 06:53 AM

Louise was somewhat bemused by Kitty's reaction.

Rogue decided that it would be a good idea to just smooth over what had just happened, and start the shopping trip right away.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#512 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-26-2010, 11:40 AM

Rahne noticed as well, and helped Rogue by saying, "Well, what are we standing around for? The longer we do that, the longer other girls have to take all the cute dresses and such and leave us with crap!" She hooked her arm through Kitty's and said, "So, Kitty Kat, you choose the first store!"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#513 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-26-2010, 06:29 PM

"Me?" Kitty's forced smile was replaced by a genuine one. "How about we start with the one near here, you know, next to the smoothie and juice place...they usually have some pretty good stuff."

(#514 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2010, 07:49 AM

"Lead the way, Miss Mew!" Rahne said, grinning; as a wolf, Rahne had been more than able to feel the tension in the air, she'd literally smelled it as well. While, deep down, her wolf instincts felt that a dispute over a mate was best dealt by blows, her human mind had resolved that it would be much better to put Kitty under the spotlight, both distracting her and reminding her that her friends were there for her.

(#515 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-27-2010, 08:42 AM

Rogue said, "I want to check out the shop on the other side of the mall, you know the one. It's my favourite shop and I should be able to find something more to my taste there."

(#516 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2010, 01:25 PM

"Yup... would you prefer to split up? Or come with us and go there second?" Rahne asked. She didn't have an overly girly style, but she wasn't into dark stuff either; she figured the only way she'd find something she liked is if she browsed every store they stopped at.

(#517 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2010, 04:38 PM

"If we split up we can meet back here at a certain time, I guess," Kitty suggested, silently hoping Louise and Lance might go with Rogue.

(#518 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-28-2010, 11:24 AM

"Yeah; that would make more sense," Rogue said, agreeing. Louise spoke up.

"I'd like to check out this shop, too," she said. "We could meet up later at the fountain in the centre of the mall."

(#519 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2010, 01:26 PM

Rahne grinned, "So we're all agreed, then?"

(#520 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2010, 04:05 PM

"Suits me," Kitty said, sounding a little relieved.