Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-05-2010, 08:26 PM

Rahne hadn't had to find Mr Logan, he was sitting in the room Storm finally stopped in, with plenty of chairs and a large table. He was, as per usual, hidden behind a newspaper.

"Take a seat," Storm pulled off the large coat she'd been wearing and gestured towards the table. Kitty took her usual seat. She could still remember the time she'd tried to be friendly with Louise at school and the girl had appeared to have no interest.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-05-2010, 08:35 PM

Louise sat down in the chair, lacing her fingers together. "So... is it the time yet when I get the explanations I was promised?" she said, coolly.

Jean came along as soon as Scott told her about the new student.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2010, 08:39 PM

Scott sat down almost as soon as he appeared, Kurt followed him, looking both blue and curious. He sat down next to Kitty.

"Who's getting what explanations?And what's all this racket about anyway?" Wolverine lowered the newspaper and looked directly at Louise, grumpy at having been interrupted.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 11-05-2010 at 08:42 PM.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-05-2010, 08:45 PM

"Me, hopefully," Louise replied. She'd never met Wolverine before, so didn't know how he was.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2010, 08:49 PM

Wolverine opened his mouth to say something that probably would have been less than polite but didn't get the opportunity as Xavier appeared in the doorway.

"What's this I hear about a new recruit? Storm, you seem to be the one responsible." he smiled and looked aroud until his gaze settled on Louise.

"This is Louise, we were attacked by a sentinel at the mall and although I unabalanced it and messed with several of the connection, Louise knocked it out." Storm replied.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-05-2010, 08:53 PM

"I never did that before; but somehow, I just knew how to do it," Louise said. She looked defiantly around, knowing that what she had to say next wouldn't sound very pretty.

"I can manipulate my bones however I want," Louise continued. "What I shot at the robot, that was finger bones. I can make them as hard as metal, renew my bones and it doesn't hurt me a bit."

Jean didn't react on the surface, but inside she squirmed slightly. That was a power that she didn't like the sound of one bit.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2010, 09:05 PM

"Interesting," Xavier said. "I must admit I haven't heard of anything like that before, but if Storm thinks you're talented enough to join us you're more than welcome to stay...besides I'm sure you have a few questions."

"Gone are the days when you had to work things out for yourself," Wolverine grumbled. "You're all spoilt these days with people running around telling you what's what." Storm tried to direct a reassuring smile at Louise.

(#48 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-05-2010, 09:10 PM

Louise said, "All I want to know is about mutants, and the Mutant Registration Agency, and why someone sent that robot after me. I'll work everything else out as I go along."

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2010, 09:17 PM

Xavier placed his hands on the table, "Very well, we can comply, on the condition what's said in here does not leave this building."

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-05-2010, 09:20 PM

"I'd agree to that," Louise replied. "If I know what's going on, I'll be satisfied with that."