Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-30-2012, 07:01 AM

As soon as she saw him, Jean poured out all that she'd seen.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-05-2012, 06:45 PM

"You saw us go after someone -this Apocalypse- for a virus? And he destroyed us?" he repeated gently.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 06:55 PM

Jean nodded. "That's right," she replied. "I couldn't see where the mansion was or how we got there, tho."

"Maybe it's something to do with the press conference that the Professor and Beast are going to attend tomorrow," Paul said. "You know, the one about the virus and how mutants don't spread it. We were all going to be there just in case anyone decided to make trouble."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 06:57 PM

"So perhaps we find a lead and follow it? Either way, we need to find out more about this Apocalypse before we go on," Charles said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 07:07 PM

Paul looked troubled. "I worked for him, remember?" he said. "Back when I was playing Dr Adler and pretending that there was a cure for mutants, when instead Apocalypse wanted four horsemen."

"I remember that!" Rogue exclaimed. "I was going to take the cure at first, but Gambit talked me out of it. We fought the horsemen and defeated them, but Apocalypse escaped."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-19-2012, 10:51 AM

"Well, it seems he's going to get his revenge," Charles said. "Paul, just how much do you remember of him? Did you ever interact with him directly?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-20-2012, 02:13 PM

Paul looked even more troubled. "Yes," he replied. "Back at the clinic, he was there. Every time there seemed a likely candidate for the roles of his Horsemen, Apocalypse spoke to me thru an earpiece."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2012, 02:20 PM

Charles nodded. "But not much interaction beyond that?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-20-2012, 02:42 PM

"Face to face sometimes, but I was always too frightened to really take note of everything," Paul replied. "I was always scared he was going to kill me once he'd made use of me."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2012, 03:03 PM

"That's alright, Paul," Charles said kindly. "We'll just have to learn more about him some other way."