Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-04-2010, 05:06 PM

Grinning, Lance left. Though he was glad to get something real to do at last, he really just wanted to get to that shooter-girl; she seemed interesting, at the very least. He was sure he could convince her how much better the Brotherhood was.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-05-2010, 01:19 AM

Storm nodded as Louise spoke, "Don't take the fact people like you and me are different as bad news though, of course it can make it difficult to be accepted in some places, but in others it can make you more than welcome. The institution and training centre we're heading to is run by a man who believes mutants and humans can live in peace. I think he'd be interested in letting you join the group of students we already have. Of course you can board there...if things are complicated. You see others like myself believe that the registration simply make things harder, and unfortunate truth I'm afraid."

Meanwhile Kurt proved to nowhere in the immediate vicinity.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 11-05-2010 at 01:37 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-05-2010, 12:05 PM

"I'd prefer to board," Louise replied. "My parents are fighting at the moment, so it'll make things a lot easier. What's your place about, anyway? Or will this other guy explain it?"

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2010, 07:24 PM

"I can explain a little, but I think he'll probably be far more convincing than myself..." Storm replied. She unlocked the car and opened the door for Louise.
"It's basically a training centre where mutants around your age can live and learn to control their powers and utulize them to stop things like that sentinel that are created for the sole purpouse of disposing of us. Like I said he can tell you more than me. Oh, I'm Ororo by the way, Storm if you like. I told you back there didn't I? But that wasn't really a proper introduction."

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-05-2010, 07:28 PM

"Not really, what with that robot attacking and all," Louise replied. She got into the car.

"My name's Louise."

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2010, 07:29 PM

"Nice to meet you, unfortunatley not under the best circumstances though," Storm backed out of the carpark, her's was the only car left after the surprise visit.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-05-2010, 07:35 PM

As they drove to the X-men mansion, several police cars passed, sirens blaring. Louise looked worried. "Was that robot attacking me anything to do with my parents registering my name with that agency?" she asked Storm. "Cuz it just seems otherwise to be a pretty big coincidence."

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2010, 07:40 PM

Storm's lips tightened and the car swerved sharply around a corner, "I think it's best to leave the Professor to explain those things, I'm afraid I'm not really...it's not my best subject when brought up in conversation. Firstly I'm sure there's some details I don't know abou that are very important and secondly I've never liked those registration offices, so I'm a little biased."

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-05-2010, 07:48 PM

Louise gave a shrug. "I never wanted it; my parents insisted. They thought I should have help or something. Maybe I do need help, but I don't need giant robots coming after me. That kind of help I can do without."

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2010, 07:51 PM

"That's the problem, help is what people believe they'll get, anyway here we are." They pulled up in front of the mansion and Storm stopped the car, jumping out.