Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2012, 07:52 PM

Logan had to bite back a grin at this comment. Though it was true, so farther security hadn't proved itself to be the best.

"Point taken, but how about you talk to a few people 'round here before you make up your mind. I ain't the most eloquent person around when it comes to this sorta thing." He stopped. "That's assumin' you know who the X-Men are, what with reading all those files."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2012, 07:55 PM

"Yeah, I know," X-23 said, dismissively.

"All about trying to get humans to accept mutants. That's never going to happen. So why fight for it?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2012, 08:03 PM

"What else is there to fight for?" Wolverine replied, "fighting each other? We already do that, and look at what it turns us into. Savages."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2012, 08:11 PM

X-23 bit her lip. She could see the truth in what Wolverine was saying and already her anger at him was fading. She could also see that they had a lot in common.

"So, what do you suggest I do now?" she said.

"I'm not going back to that lab."

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2012, 08:15 PM

"I never said you were," Wolverine said, before moving into silence for a few moments. "Tell you what, you can stay here till you work it out. Longer if you want."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2012, 08:24 PM

X-23 considered this for a few minutes, then finally nodded.

"Alright. The lab called me X-23, but the woman who looked after me called me Laura."

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2012, 08:31 PM

"Well," Wolverine sighed wondering what it was exactly that he'd gotten himself into, "we'd better get you inside, Laura. Stormy shouldn't mind taking over training for today."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2012, 08:33 PM

"Fine, then. I'll stay for the while, til I decide what I want to do," X-23, or Laura as she had decided she'd be called from now on replied.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2012, 08:38 PM

Wolverine nodded, and turned, trusting the girl to follow his lead. They quickly made their way through the gardens and towards the X-Mansion. Storm was in the living room, making the most of the one or two hours of peace and quiet while the majority of the teens were outside training.

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise when Logan entered with Laura, but she gave the girl a welcoming smile and simply made a mental note to ask him later.

"I'm guessing this means I'm taking charge of this afternoon's training session from here on in?"

"That's right," Wolverine said gruffly. "If that's okay."

"Of course." Storm placed her book down beside her and stood, disappearing through a back door which lead outside.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2012, 08:42 PM

"Who's that?" Laura asked, curiously. She'd never seen anyone before like Storm.