Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-31-2012, 08:59 PM

"No problem," Emma replied, giving the two girls a small smile. A strange feeling swelled up inside her and she found herself at a loss for words. She'd never really used her abilities to help anyone, she'd always scorned such actions.

~ ~ ~

"Sh.it," Wolverine stumbled backwards as a figure leapt out at him from the trees. Unsheathing his own claws he scrabbled to fend it off, and found to his immense surprise it was a young girl. She couldn't have been older than fifteen, and like him she was equipped with sharp claws.

"Who the hell?" he asked, brow furrowing.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-31-2012, 09:06 PM

Tommy, who was younger and more affectionate than Scaleface, gave Emma a hug.

"Thanks for saving us," she said, smiling. "We've got to go now, but thanks again."

~~~

X-23 scowled into Wolverine's face, her own face twisted with hatred.

"You did this to me!" she screamed. "This is all your fault!"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2012, 09:10 PM

"I...er," Emma looked down awkwardly at Tommy when the girl gave her a hug, unsure as to how to respond. Sighing she ran a hand through her hair. "Just be careful all right."

~ ~ ~

"Take it easy, Bub," Wolverine replied gruffly, frowning. He was a little taken aback at the amount of hatred evident in X-23's eyes. "I don't even know who you are."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-31-2012, 09:15 PM

Tommy waved goodbye to Emma, as she and Scaleface ran down the alley to where there was a sewer outlet, by which they could get back to where they lived.

~~~

"You must know!" X-23 snarled. She stopped clawing at Wolverine, instead standing in front of him, claws bared.

"It was your DNA that made me. How else would they have gotten it if you hadn't let them take it?"

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2012, 09:21 PM

Emma watched the two teens leave, and wondered if the strange feeling that had overcome her was was spurred the X-Men to do what they did. Of course, returning now would mean swallowing her pride. Every single ounce of it. Debating whether it was was worth it, the White Queen stepped over one of the unconscious bodies that littered the floor and madder her way back out into the crowded streets.

~ ~ ~

Wolverine swore, finally realizing what must have happened. "Look kid," he began, "I've been through hell and back because of these." He gestured to his claws. "Do you really think I'd put anyone else through that intentionally?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-31-2012, 09:27 PM

X-23 glared, fighting back tears. "All I know is that my life has been hell up til this point," she said.

"All my life they kept me inside the lab. They never let me out, never let me see other kids or play with toys. All my life has been spent training and learning how to be a weapon. They put these claws into me two years ago and they intensified my training. That was when I knew I had to get out of there, and come find you, cuz you were the one who made my life the way it was."

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2012, 09:31 PM

"Did I?" Wolverine asked the young girl. There was something pitiful Bout seeing her on the brink of tears, despite the fact she was peobably just as competent a fighter as he was.

"Is that what they told you as well? Or did you just decide that because you needed someone to blame it all on? Because believe me, I'm an old man and I'm still looking for people to blame it on, and most of the time it just ain't worth it."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-31-2012, 09:35 PM

"Isn't it? Then, what is worth it?" X-23 cried out.

"My life isn't. I was created solely to be a weapon. I've never had any kind of a life. I've escaped from them now, but even if they don't find me and take me back, what can I do? Where can I go?"

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2012, 07:42 PM

"A lot more places than you think, kid," Logan answered truthfully. "What I'm sayin' is, there's a heck of a lot of good people out there, if you look in the right places. Just the same way there's a heck of a lot of not so good people."

"Now these," he nodded towards X-23's claws this time, "aren't just gonna disappear. Neither is the fact you're life's been bloody awful up until now. But you know what, Bub? You sure as hell can make sure that you're future ain't bloody awful as well."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2012, 07:49 PM

"I don't see how," X-23 replied.

"I ran away from the lab, and I found your name on a file in S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters. Their security is pathetic; it didn't take me long at all to break in. And in here, too. Your security could use an upgrade."