Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#211 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-12-2010, 06:42 PM

"Um, uh, my hair changed to this when I was about eleven. It's natural." Vaughn said, blushing a deep scarlet.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#212 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-12-2010, 07:00 PM

Sabretooth snarled at Wolverine, sounding just like a tiger. He dug his claws into Wolverine's wrists, drawing blood, then suddenly kicked up with both feet and threw Wolverine away from him. Sabretooth then jumped to the window sill.

"This doesn't end here," he growled. "I'll be out there, watching and waiting for you. One day..." He then leapt out of the window and was away.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#213 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-12-2010, 07:06 PM

"Oooo, that's so cool. I wish my hair wasn't so boring and plain and brown," Kitty rolled her eyes.

"I'll be looking forward to it," Wolverine growled quietly.

(#214 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-12-2010, 07:16 PM

Sabretooth was gone. In entering the mansion, he'd encountered the built in security, but had torn thru it like a wild animal. Sabretooth held a grudge against Wolverine, one that he'd held for a long time. He desired only to kill him, and as messily and painfully as was possible.

Sabretooth had the senses of a big cat, as well as enhanced strength, claws and teeth. His reflexes were superhuman, and he even looked inhuman, like a big cat in human form.

(#215 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2010, 07:18 PM

Wolverine went to see the Professor now, about the security.

(#216 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-12-2010, 07:21 PM

The security would need a lot of work before it could be used again; in fact, a lot of it was in pieces. There would also need to be an update to the technology; most of the lasers were too slow to catch someone like Sabretooth who had superhuman speed and reflexes.

(#217 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2010, 07:24 PM

Storm was already with the professor, not that it was surprising. She was talking about training. "Perhaps if we could..." she trailed off as Logan ended.

"Xavier I need to talk to you," Logan sat down.

(#218 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-12-2010, 07:28 PM

Professor Xavier looked keenly at Wolverine. "Go on," he said; he could see that this was important to Wolverine and it never was a good idea to keep him waiting.

(#219 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2010, 07:31 PM

"Security needs updating, I've been checking it out and it would be simple for anyone with senses that have been enhanced by mutant abilities to enter. For us it's fine, we can fight for ourselves but the younger students abilities aren't enough to protect them." Logan said. It was the most he'd said in one go in a long time.

(#220 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-12-2010, 07:41 PM

"I thought I sensed a disturbance in the vicinity," Professor Xavier said carefully. He had also sensed Sabretooth's presence, but knew that Wolverine would not wish to discuss this; particularly since Sabretooth had not only managed to infiltrate the mansion, but had gotten away afterwards.