Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-27-2011, 06:21 PM

"No, no, Scott... this... that is, Senator Kelly was kidnapped, and when I searched for him, I located Jean, too," the professor said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-27-2011, 06:24 PM

Scott didn't say anything for a few moments, it took him a while to register what the Professor had said. "Jean," he stammered slowly, "was she...was she alright?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2011, 06:30 PM

"I don't know, but we're going to find out," he told Scott.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2011, 06:37 PM

"Now?" Scott asked, abandoning his car cleaning equipment. "Professor, if she needs help we have to find her straight away".

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2011, 06:40 PM

"Yes, I know, I told the others to assemble already," Charles said.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2011, 06:41 PM

"Where was she?" Scott asked. "How did she get here?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-27-2011, 06:49 PM

Rogue was already in the war room, which was where the meeting was to take place. Once everyone was assembled there, they would go to rescue Jean and Senator Kelly. Paul was on his way there; he'd been with Rahne when the call came.

~~~

On the abandoned hulk, Senator Kelly stared with incredulous fear at the man in front of him. He was well aware of the danger he was in from this mutant; he couldn't see a scrap of mercy in the stranger's eyes.

"You see, Senator Kelly," Magneto began, in a conversational tone of voice. "You and I have something in common. We both believe that mutants and humans can't live together in peace. However, I intend to do something about humans, so that mutants can get the future that they deserve. Your death, I believe, would provoke the war that will end in humans being wiped from the earth."

"No!" broke from Senator Kelly, as he scrabbled backwards against the rusting wall. "I have a wife, kids! Don't do this!"

He stared in horror as a large piece of metal machinery detached itself from the wall and slowly started to fly towards him. It was big enough to crush him to death, and it was being controlled by Magneto, the master of magnetism...

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2011, 06:54 PM

"I don't know, Scott. Come on, we must meet with the others in the war room."

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2011, 07:12 PM

"Right," Scott agreed.

Storm and Wolverine were already waiting with the ther X-men, in proper gear, and ready for the Professor's orders.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-27-2011, 07:15 PM

Both Rogue and Paul had gotten changed into their official X-men gear; Paul was slightly selfconscious in his.