Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-23-2011, 04:54 PM

"Well, try not to make any mess," Paul said with a shrug, starting the car up now that everyone was back and safely in the car.

"Scott's already going to be mad enough cuz I borrowed his car without asking."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-23-2011, 05:13 PM

"Eh, pizza should win him over," Rahne said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-23-2011, 05:59 PM

Soon, the car drove thru the gates of the X-mansion, which opened to admit the car then closed behind it. Paul was hoping that any explanations about the mission would be asked of Wolverine by the Professor; it was the most likely thing to happen.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-23-2011, 07:06 PM

Professor Charles Xavier had mixed feelings about the operation that had occurred just a few minutes earlier. While it showed that Paul was an intelligent young man capable of leadership, Professor X didn't like not knowing what went on with his students.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-24-2011, 02:32 AM

Storm found the Professor, she understood how he felt, particularly as she had become something of a mother figure to the younger and older members alike. So while she was proud of Paul, and was glad that he was starting to feel comfortable with the other X-Men and their ideals, she was also worried.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-24-2011, 06:34 AM

Paul went with the other teenagers to the lounge area to eat the pizza, once they were back and he'd put the car away. He figured Scott would be there too, but then, he wasn't afraid of Scott at all.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2011, 06:50 AM

Scott looked up sharply when they entered. "My car...? It's fine, right? I swear, if any of you trashed anything then you'll be fixing, paying, cleaning, whatever needs to be done."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-24-2011, 06:53 AM

Paul laughed, and handed the keys to Scott. "It's fine," he said. "Sorry I didn't ask before borrowing it, but I really didn't have time to ask first."

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2011, 07:03 AM

"You're lucky it's all good. Did they tell you how long they were cleaning last time they messed up my ride?" Scott grinned and pocketed the keys.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-24-2011, 07:06 AM

"Yeah, and I would have made sure that they were the ones to clean it if they had made any mess."

Paul put the huge family size pizza box he carried on the table. "We got pizza and I'm starving. There's two, so there'll be enough for everyone."