Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-04-2010, 03:58 PM

Louise was frightened now, and she wanted explanations, so she said, "OK, I'll come with you. You saved my life just now."

Rogue rolled her eyes. "Yeah, you're right on that," she said. "Maybe I'll have to absorb his powers if he's messing around someplace. He knows Professor X said not to let anyone know that we're mutants, especially not the people at school. The holidays won't last forever."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-04-2010, 04:02 PM

"Don't worry, there's plenty of space in the car, say have you ever heard of 'mutants'? It might be a good place to start," Storm began to make her way towards the car park.

Kitty nodded, "I bet you half the school'll know before the holidays end though." She was joking of course, if she had one particularly good friend amongst the mutants it was Kurt.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-04-2010, 04:19 PM

Lance left immediately, though he made sure to leave the mall quietly; he left undisturbed, as the guards had panicking citizens to deal with. Shame he hadn't taken more, then; he could've gotten away with ti today.

After he left the building, Lance took off at a run to go find Mystique; boy, did he have a lot to tell her!

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2010, 04:26 PM

"Yes, I've heard of mutants," Louise told Storm as they made their way to the car park. "I'm one, I heard Mom and Dad talking about it. They said that they'd registered me with the Mutant Registration Agency, so that I could get help and counselling. But they never explained what it meant to be a mutant." She stared down at her hands. "I know I can do weird things," she said, struggling to explain. "I just want to know why."

Mystique was in the room designated hers at the big old house which was the base of the Brotherhood. During term time, she took the shape of a tall woman with short black hair and masqueraded as the Headmistress of Bayville High. Now tho, she was in her usual form as the blue skinned woman with medium length red hair, in her usual white dress.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2010, 04:30 PM

Lance entered the old house quietly and made his way to Mytique's room,t hen he pounded ont he door. "Ey, Mytique, open up! Got somethin to tell ya!"

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2010, 04:39 PM

Mystique opened the door, not looking particularly pleased. "Yes, what is it?" she said. "I have a lot of work to be getting on with before the start of the new term."

(#17 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2010, 04:43 PM

"A Sentinel attacked a mutant in the mall today, and she shot at it with something from her fingers." Lance gasped out. "Kinda cute, too..." He caoughed. "Anyways, Storm found her and helped her, though the girl herself took out the robot."

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2010, 04:52 PM

"Hmm," Mystique said. "That is interesting. Shame that the X-men have interfered and no doubt taken the girl in tow. Still; it's not all lost. I want you to tail this girl as much as is possible when school starts again. See if you can persuade her to leave the X-men and join the Brotherhood. And find out more about her power."

(#19 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2010, 04:54 PM

Lance grinned a crooked grin. "Yea, ma'am!" he said.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2010, 05:04 PM

Mystique waved her hand and said, "You may go." She then turned back to her work.