Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-21-2011, 08:14 PM

"Any toppings too, yum," Rahne said, licking her chops.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-21-2011, 08:28 PM

"We'll get the ones with everything, that way, everyone's happy."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-21-2011, 10:23 PM

"Yup," Kitty agreed. "And Storm bought some drinks when she went shopping the other day. I think Scott convinced her that we needed something to cheer us up, because usually she only buys healthy stuff. Wolverine and Hank are the ones who buy the junk food".

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2011, 07:10 AM

"Wolverine's sort of a human garbage disposal, if you ask me; if it's edible, it's gone. If it's meat, you hardly remember having had it in the first place," Rahne said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2011, 10:52 AM

"I expect he's already gone home and cleared the place anyway, so it's a good thing we're getting the pizza," Paul said.

It got to their turn in the queue and Paul ordered. He then settled down to wait on the bench for the pizza to be ready.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2011, 10:53 AM

"Probably, though we didn't have too much to begin with," Rahne said with a shrug.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2011, 11:25 AM

"Even so, pizza's better than anything that's there," Paul replied. He lowered his voice.

"Unless you'd want to do what Sabretooth did. Wolverine told me about it after we left the veteran's building. You know that herd of rare albino deer they keep in the park, and how people are worried cuz they've been killed and eaten by some predator? Well, I'll give you one guess as to what's been killing them."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2011, 11:27 AM

Rahne sighed. "Sabretooth's an @ss. I can almost understand the urge to hunt -wolfgirl, remember?- but deliberately hunting down a protected species and leaving the carcasses around for everyone to see is just plain wrong."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2011, 11:48 AM

"In some ways, I hope that it'll remain an unsolved mystery, or they assume that it's stray dogs and put the herd in a barn somewhere," Paul said.

"Cuz if they find out that it's Sabretooth, well, they won't be able to do anything about him, but it won't exactly help the mutant cause, will it?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2011, 11:54 AM

"Because then the new slanders'll be, 'mutants are animals!', or some such nonsense," Rahne said.