Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-02-2011, 09:31 AM

Instead of answering, Rahne transformed into a red-brown wolf, then back again. "I only have the one form, though... unless you count my mixed form, that is."

Ooc: In the cartoon, she's all one color, which bothers me immensely, so, for purposes of this rp, she turns into a "red wolf" (though I think they look red-brown), like this... see? less awkward looking than the cartoon.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-02-2011, 09:34 AM

Ooc: Must be easier to animate; this however is real life, so that form is better. XD

"I can change into anything I want," Paul said. "Not just change my shape; I will actually be that shape, whatever it is."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2011, 09:38 AM

"Incredible," Rahne said. "I actually am wolf, as well; got wolf instincts. Ever had to resist the urge to chase a rabbit, or your tail? Not fun, and humiliating if you give in," she added, trying to lighten the mood. She opened the fridge. "Help yourself."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2011, 09:47 AM

Paul took some ingredients out the fridge to make a sandwich. "I used to take animal forms a lot when I lived on the streets," he said. "It was the easiest way to avoid attention, and easier to find places to sleep. I ran away from home when I was thirteen, cuz my mutant powers came out then, and my father disowned me."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2011, 09:52 AM

"So you were on your own," Rahne said. "But you don't ahve to be anymore, if you don't want to be; I'm sure the proffessor will let you stay, since you were forced into playing Adler." Rahne just grabbed a handful of bologna and shoved it in her mouth without the sandwich. XD She was, predictably, a meat-lover.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2011, 09:57 AM

"I'll have to ask him first, and I'm scared of doing that." Paul made his sandwich and began to eat. He was starving.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2011, 02:04 PM

"I'll go with you," Rahne said. "Beside, the professor is good at knowing someone's intentions. If yours are good, you'll be in, simple as that."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2011, 04:05 PM

"I'm not so sure I'm good; but I didn't want to work for Apocalypse. He made me; said he'd put me thru the machine if I refused, so I didn't have a choice."

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-02-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
"Funny, but not possible; I don't think I could successfully act like you," Vaughn said.
"I'd probably do something stupid or get to irritated with people to be you, I guess we'll have to stick with ourselves for now," Kitty agreed.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2011, 05:45 PM

Vaughn grinned shyly at Kitty.

"Well, we've had others who came here with questionable backgrounds and all before. Trust me, as long as you want to change and start helping people instead of hurting or... even being sort of indifferent to anything but survival, which Im guessing is more what you were like, then you'll be fine here," Rahne said.