Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-29-2011, 09:46 PM

Rahne had frozen as soon as Paul had shifted; she'd never met another shapeshifter before, ever. As far as mutants went, shapeshifting was pretty rare. She simply gawked at him for a moment, then shook herself; she had to remain focused. But now her earlier aggression was gone.

"So, you were coerced into this? This Apocalypse guy did everything, except have you play Adler?" she asked.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-30-2011, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
"Ready," Vaughn managed.

Rahne immediately snarled, an entirely canine sound that did not belong coming form human lips. "What did you do to them?!"
"Good," Wolverine replied, "cuz this is it." Logan and the dour kids stepped out. The pictures on television had looked horrific but in reality the scene was far more disturbing. Kitty stood for a few seconds, paralyzed, as she witnessed the destruction.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-30-2011, 07:00 AM

Paul nodded. "I had no choice; I had to help him! He would have used the machine on me, had I refused," he said. "Apocalypse approached Dr Adler; he can take a human looking form; and tried to get him to work with him at first. Dr Adler refused, so Apocalypse killed him and got me to work for him instead."

The army had been called in to try and fight the Horsemen, but despite the unit outnumbering the Horsemen, they were outclassed and were soon retreating as War blew up their tanks one by one, and Pestilence swooped down and infected them with disease. Famine and ArchAngel were flying after the crowds of humans, who'd scattered, screaming in panic.

Rogue nudged Scott. "See if you can take down that one," she said, pointing at Pestilence. "Otherwise, we're not going to stand a chance, if she ends up getting us with her power. I know who I'm going after."

Her face firm with determination, Rogue had decided to take down ArchAngel. In a way, seeing as she'd very nearly gone down this route herself, she felt sorry for him and knew that she could help him if she used her power on him. All she had to do was wait for him to land, which he did periodically.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-30-2011, 07:29 AM

If possible, Rahne's face softened more toward him. Then, suddenly, it was replaced with grim determination. "Come with us, uh... what's your name? Nevermind, we have time for that later; Apocalypse is obviously busy, and he won't expect a breakout here. Come with us, and you won't have to live in fear anymore."

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-30-2011, 07:31 AM

"On it," Scott replied, turning to face his opponent. He decided not to wait and fired a beam of red light at the horseman hoping to gain something of an advantage.

Wolverine watched as Rogie and Scott split to take on the two horsemen. He himself turned and realized with horror that Apocolypse was going to have to be dealt with as well. He hoped Vaughn and Kitty were confident enough to both fight one on one.

Kitty realized what was going to happen as she caught a glimpse of Wolverine looking up at Apocolypse, he was going to try and take him on which meant she'd be on her own, Vaughn would be as well. Doubt began to rise in the bottom of her stomach but she continue looking around for one of the two remaining horsemen.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-30-2011, 07:34 AM

After getting over his initial fear, Vaughn got angry "This-" he hissed, eyeing Apocalypse, "this sort of tihng is exactlywhy I've been bounced around in the foster care system for so long with no hope of ever being accepted... and I'm not the weirdest-looking mutant out there by far. This has to stop." His light eyes grew dark with his anger.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-30-2011, 07:44 AM

Kitty managed to tackle Famine from behind and the two fell in a tangled mess. Famine was up first but Kitty phased through the oncoming attack, scrambling to her feet and managing to regain her footing. She heard what Vaughn said and finally understood why he had been so reluctant to talk about his life before he moved. Now, however, was no the time to think about it.

With a great amount of effort Wolverine managed to come face to face with Apocolypse himself. "I'm giving you one chance to reconsider," Logan warned. He had to yell to be heard over the chaos but the message got across clearly.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-30-2011, 07:46 AM

Ooc: Just to let everyone know; Apocalypse is a super mutant. There is no way that Vaughn can even hope to defeat him. Wolverine might slow him down, but nothing can really kill him.

"My name's Paul," Paul replied. He wavered a bit, then gave in. "I'll come, but I doubt somehow I'll be very popular."

Jean wasn't too happy about this, but after all, it was something like what Professor X would have done.

The red laser beam hit Pestilence's flying steed and she fell from its back. At the time, she was high up in the air, laughing loudly, and the height she fell was one that no-one could possibly live thru.

Apocalypse simply laughed. "Weak and foolish mutant," he said, taking his full sized form, "I am Apocalypse and can never be defeated." As a careless gesture, he shot a purple laser beam at Vaughn.

The next time ArchAngel landed on the ground, Rogue slipped off her gloves and jumped on to his back, grabbing his face with her hands. He yelled and tried to shake her off, but she had a firm grip and wasn't going anywhere.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-30-2011, 07:52 AM

"Leave him alone ya purple pansy," Wolverine said, jumping forward to lash out at Apocalypse. To laser beam Wolverine was one thing, to laser beam his students was another thing entirely.

Satisfied he'd dealt with Pestilence, Scott assisted Kitty in dealing with Famine. Between the both of them they managed to do quite a bit of damage.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-30-2011, 07:57 AM

Rahne actually smiled at him. "I'm Rahne, that's Jean," she said as she unhooked Paul. "Now let's go."

Vaughn yelped and dodged the beam, anger forgotten. Horsemen. That's why he was here. Had anyone taken down that exploder-guy yet?