Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-28-2011, 04:46 PM

Storm ran into Kitty on her way to find Charles and instructed her to get ready to head out.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-28-2011, 05:07 PM

Rogue hoped that Wolverine would be coming with them; the situation seemed to warrant his help.

Jean shivered as she saw the Horsemen on the screen continue their deadly work. The mutants were dressed in black and the robotic steeds were silver, making them seem almost colourless.

Ooc: Time for Professor X to recognise Warren and possibly Autumn, too.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-29-2011, 06:41 PM

Professor X came in with Storm. His already grim expression became somehow even grimmer. "Storm, do you see what I see? Look closely at the winged one... would I be mistaken if I were to identify him as Warren, form the clinic, who was suposedly cured? And, there, that one-" he said, pointing to Famine, "She was there, too. I believe her name was Autumn."

Rahne gasped upon hearing the professor and eyed them closely; she hadn't seen them in person, like Stom or Charles Xavier had, but she recognized them fom the news segments now that the professor pointed them out. Enraged, she immediately stepped before the professor and Storm. "We should have a small team go to the clinic, then, right? I'll go."

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2011, 08:41 PM

"You're right, Charles," Storm said, horrified. "Dr Adler's motive has finally been revealed. Rahne, are you sure you'll be alright, we should send a few others with you. Although we need a few people to try and keep tabs on the crowds, panic levels are going to be extremely high."

"I'll take the group taking on the horsemen," Wolverine scowled. "If they've hurt anyone..."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2011, 08:44 PM

"Positive I'll be fine... who would like to help me? I'd prefer it if the people who came with me volunteered; we have no idea what the clinic will be like," Rahne said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-29-2011, 08:45 PM

"I'll go with Wolverine," Rogue said.

"I'll go with Rahne," Jean immediately said. "There might be danger; there should be two of us there. But no more than two; we don't want to attract too much attention or warn Dr Adler that something's up."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2011, 08:46 PM

Rahne smiled at Jean. "Thank you."

"Am I even ready to help out with this?" Vaughn murmured.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-29-2011, 08:50 PM

Rogue heard Vaughn. "That's up to you," she said. "I'm definitely going to go; we need to protect the humans from that lunatic."

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2011, 08:53 PM

"Gotcha, kid," Wolverine grinned at Rogue. "I'll take Vaughn and Kitty with me as well, if y'all are prepared to kick some..."

Logan was interrupted by a stern look from Storm. "Scott and I will take care of crowd control then, there's an anti-mutant march going on down-town and I expect there'll be quite a stir with this progression."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2011, 08:55 PM

It was clear that Vaughn found Wolverine intimidating, but he hid it as best he could; though he wasn't in full control of it yet, he figured his power would be useful.

"Okay, Jean, we should ge tready to go, then," Rahne said.