Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-08-2010, 08:14 PM

"I agree, Louise." Lance said, rolling his eyes. "I mean, who cares about how to prove that one line is... perpendicular to another, or something?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-08-2010, 09:16 PM

"It just makes me think of rules," Louise said. "I mean, all of math is rules; you have to do it one way, or you get it wrong. And it irritates me."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2010, 09:27 PM

"Yeah. In any other class, it doens't matter how you remember the facts, so long as you remember. But, in any sort of math class, the right answer any more doesn't mean much, you had to go about it the 'right way'," Lance snorted.

(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2010, 10:50 PM

"Exactly; all that working out just is pointless, when all you have to do is use a calculator," Louise said. "I've got Art later; that's better."

(#105 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-09-2010, 02:25 AM

Kitty frowned, the teacher hadn't appeared and neither had the new student, for someone as curious as herself it was a huge downer, she got out her textbooks and began to flick through them, biology was about the only subject she paid any attention to.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 11-09-2010 at 02:28 AM.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2010, 09:03 AM

"Calculators are life-savors." Lance said. "I've got... ugh, government next," Lance said, rolling his eyes.

(#107 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-09-2010, 07:46 PM

"Aw, shame," Louise said. "Maybe we can sit together at lunch."

(#108 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2010, 07:49 PM

"Definitely," Lance said, grinning at her. "We seem to have a lot in common, and we've only known each other for... how long? Ten minutes?"

(#109 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-09-2010, 08:01 PM

"Yeah, weird isn't it?" Louise said with a smile. She certainly wanted to get to know Lance a lot better.

(#110 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2010, 08:05 PM

"Yeah, too bad I don't believe in fate, just maybe luck, on occassion, but I don't like to rely on it," Lance replied. He'd already decided that, mission aside, he liked Louise. There was a certain... well, air about her, like he could already tell that his statement about them being very alike was quite true.