Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 07:33 PM

"Yeah. I find him tolerable. I mean, we're Prefects, we have to put up with each other to some degree." She made a face. "But, hey, I'm just as bothersome to him."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 07:38 PM

"You, bothersome? You're nice." Wendy said. "Though I suppose I can't help but feel a certain... kinship with you, cuz we're both meta."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2010, 07:39 PM

"Is it that obvious?" Leela was oblivious to her constantly-adjusting green hair. XD It was shifting from deep emerald to a pleasant pastel green.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 07:43 PM

Professor Dippet finished his speech and sat down. The moment that he did so, the golden plates magically filled with food of all kinds along with flagons of different kinds of drink. The feast had started.

(#75 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2010, 07:43 PM

"...you can't control it, can you? Your hair. It keeps changing." Wendy said. "It's pretty, though, when it's light green. You want me to tell you how to hold it? I'm the hair queen, after all." Wendy said with an all-too-serious nodd, as tohugh hair was the most important thing in the world. XD Since it was the only part of her wardrobe she was allowed to play with at school, it really was.

(#76 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2010, 07:47 PM

"Hm? No, I let it do that. It reminds me of leaves." She twirled some of her hair and it stayed curled; the rest of it faded to a burgundy red. "But forget that for now, let's eat!" Leela grinned.

Halestorm
(#77 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2010, 07:51 PM

"Yay for food!" Wendy said. "I'm excited to see if the durmstrang students sound anything like my mum," Wendy siad randomly as she stabbed her fork into something or other.

Last edited by spirit_queen : 11-01-2010 at 08:00 PM.
(#78 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2010, 07:54 PM

"Why's that?" Leela piled a good number of potatoes onto her plate. XD "She from Russia? That's awesome."

Halestorm
(#79 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 07:55 PM

Nashira yawned a little as she ate her dinner; she was tired from the long journey up to Hogwarts and was secretly glad that she had to go to bed after the feast.

Michelle was looking forward to the next day, when the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students would be arriving. She thought that she might as well put her name in the Goblet; after all, what did she have to lose?

Draven knew that he had to enter the Tournament; he'd get no peace from his parents if he didn't. The thought depressed him.

(#80 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2010, 07:59 PM

"She was born there, her parents moved here when she was... ten? she won't tell me why." Wendy actually frowned, which most people who were even vaguely familiar with her would find shocking. "Every time I ask about her family, she freezes up, and I can't as granny and gramps cuz they're dead. Mum always manages to distract me from the subjesct of her family, too, so I can't get it out of her. Most aggravating! What could be so horrible that her parents forced her to move here and learn a new language? And why won't she tell me?"