Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#691 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-05-2011, 04:51 PM

Collette meanwhile hadn't known what to write and so had gone for a walk to think it out. She now wandered happily around the grounds chatting to herself.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#692 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-05-2011, 06:43 PM

"I'd be nervous, too," Faina said. "But I'm glad I can just watch; if I had been chosen, I'd have fainted."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#693 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-06-2011, 07:36 AM

"At least I didn't do that... though, I swear, I felt like I just might," Pyotr said.

(#694 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-06-2011, 07:56 AM

"At least you know that the organisers will make sure that the Champions are safe," Faina said, walking next to Pyotr. They were nearly at the Owlery, where the owls lived.

(#695 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-06-2011, 08:00 AM

"Yes, but I've a feeling that I can still get hurt... and, well, I really, really don't like that I have no idea what the first task is," Pyotr admitted.

Meanwhile, Wendy was waiting to meet up with Draven.

(#696 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-06-2011, 08:13 AM

"It can't be anything that bad, surely?" Faina said.

Draven had arranged again to meet Wendy at a place where no-one else was around and where there wasn't the slightest risk of them being overheard.

(#697 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-06-2011, 08:25 AM

"I don't know, and it's killing me," Pyotr said as they reached the owlery.

Wendy wore her hair bright, unnatural red today, and had tied it in low bunches, and her eyes were red-brown, for she'd found that truly red eyes were more creepy than cute, and Wendy was all about cute. She smiled when she saw Draven. "I did it," she said. "The first task is cr- aaazy!" she giggled in excitement. "Okay, so there are three dragons hidden on the grounds here... a Common Welsh Green, a Chinese Fireball, and a Swedish Short Snout. You thee champions will choose which one you go up against out of a hat or bag, so which one you get is up in the air. All three dragons are mothers with a bunch of eggs, and hidden amongst her eggs will be a golden one. Your first task is to somehow get past the dragon and retrieve the golden egg."

She bit back a squeal and whispered, "Isn't this exciting? I'd suggest you read up on all three, as I only know the basics of each species; Fireballs are very fast and very clever, Short Snouts are awkward on the ground but amazing in the air and have very little contact with humans of any sort, making them extra hostile, and the Welsh Green will be the easiest, relatively speaking."

(#698 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-06-2011, 08:43 AM

"You don't have to tell me what to do," Draven said. "I already planned to read up on whatever you were going to tell me. Anyway, I've called in my favour so we're square. Don't tell anyone else about this; especially not the foreign students. You want a Hogwarts victory, don't you?"

(#699 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-06-2011, 08:52 AM

Wendy scowled. "I'm not stupid, Draven, I'm not going to tell anyone about this. Hogwarts victory aside, I'd be severely punished for what I did if any teachers hear even a whisper about it. Plus, I have a feeling that, if cornered, you'd be more likely to say that I did it of my own accord to make sure our school won than to own up that you asked me to."

(#700 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-06-2011, 08:56 AM

"We Slytherins tend to guard our own interests, it's true," Draven replied with a shrug.