Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#661 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-04-2011, 02:28 PM

After breakfast, Michelle went to Charms in a dream. The rest of her house were fiercely protective of her; the Ravenclaws silently daring anyone to say anything bad to Michelle.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#662 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-04-2011, 02:49 PM

There was plenty of dark muttering, but none of the Hufflepuffs quite daed to say anything. Wend, of course, went right up to Michelle. "Hey, are you okay?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#663 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-04-2011, 03:01 PM

Michelle nodded. "I'm fine, thanks. It's worse for Mum than it is for me, tho most of the people where we live are alright about it, there are a few who are nasty. I'd feel a lot better if I just knew where Dad was, and if he was alive. No-one's ever gotten out of Azkaban before; I don't even know where it is."

(#664 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-04-2011, 03:05 PM

"Well, if you need a good hug because you know people are giving you mean looks and whispering behind your back, you know where to find me," Wendy said kindly and feelingly.

(#665 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-04-2011, 03:14 PM

"Thanks," Michelle said. "I can tell you the real story later, if you like. Not what's in the Daily Prophet; they're just printing what the Ministry told them, which is all lies."

The article had opened with a photograph of Ty Harvey which had been taken in his cell at Azkaban the year after his arrest. He was thin and gaunt, and had been restrained to the wall due to trying to attack the photographer; the presence of the Dementors had driven him out of his mind, as what happened to most of the prisoners there.

Since Ty was also a registered Animagus, a photograph of his animal form had also been added; it showed a sleek black cat purring on a chair, but since it had been taken after he had registered, it was doubtful his cat form would look the same. The distinguishing mark was that both Ty and his cat form had the same jade green eyes, which were the wrong colour for cat eyes.

(#666 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-04-2011, 03:18 PM

"Okay. I have a notebook with a, uh... what's it called? A mirroring spell? Anyways, I had it made so that I can sort of pass notes without passing notes. Maybe if you can find a way of duplicating the spell exactly, or just getting two new notebooks, you and I won't have to worry about trying to meet up with each other when I swear the people here try to make that difficult," Wendy said.

(#667 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-04-2011, 03:30 PM

"That sounds a bit of a complex spell," Michelle said. "It's hard to get right; I'll have to get a book from the library or something so I don't mess it up."

(#668 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-04-2011, 03:32 PM

"Oh. I've never tried it," Wendy said.

(#669 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-04-2011, 04:00 PM

"How did you get the notebooks done, then?" Michelle asked, curiously.

(#670 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-04-2011, 04:07 PM

"I asked Draven, y'know, that antisocial Slytherin kid, and he said he'd have me do him a favor later when he could think of one in return for making the notebooks," Wendy said. She hated lying to Michelle, but the fewer people that knew about what Draven had asked, the better; Michelle was no gossip, but somehow things would just get around.