Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#461 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-19-2011, 12:15 PM

"Some people have all the luck." She giggled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#462 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-19-2011, 01:00 PM

"Anyway, we'd better get back now," Michelle said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#463 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-19-2011, 01:06 PM

She made a face. "Yeah."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#464 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-19-2011, 01:17 PM

"At least it'll soon be Halloween, then we can find out at long last who the contestants are going to be."

(#465 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-19-2011, 01:27 PM

"Grr, I can't wait that long!" >_<

Halestorm
(#466 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-16-2011, 04:51 PM

"Only about a month," Michelle said, heading back along the road to Hogwarts.

*skipping a month, just cuz XD*

It was the night of the Halloween feast. All the students were excited about the feast; not only cuz it was Halloween, but also after the feast, the Champions for each school would be selected by the Goblet Of Fire.

(#467 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-16-2011, 06:53 PM

Collette was possibly more excitable than usual. From what she'd been told the Halloweeen feast was 'pretty darn good' and well, the Goblet of Fire was a constant reminder of the tournament ahead.

(#468 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-16-2011, 07:24 PM

The students entered the Great Hall, the different houses splitting off from the main body to sit at their own tables, the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons delegations sitting at the tables they'd chosen before.

The hall was decorated with huge pumpkins, live glowworms and orange and green streamers, which flitted accross the ceiling like water snakes. Lanterns hovered in mid air to light the hall.

(#469 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-17-2011, 12:26 PM

As per usual, Wendy was excited by the Halloween feast and chattered to everyone beside her.

Pyotr was incredibly nervous about the whole affair, and was even more quiet than he normally was; Pyotr wasn't a chatterer, like Wendy, but he usually had at least one thing to add to a conversation. Now, he said nothing, and looked as white as a sheet.

(#470 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-17-2011, 03:36 PM

Michelle wasn't as quiet as usual; she was excited about what would happen later, when the names of the three Champions would be given out by the Goblet Of Fire.

Nashira was so excited, she bounced in her seat, annoying her cousin immensely. Draven just wished that the feast would be over soon, and the drawing of the names over and done with.