Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 07:02 PM

"Don't remind me. If I get anymore lip about being a dumb Huffie Puffie then I'm going to clock one and dock points off. I dealt with it last year, I'm not going to let them keep up with it this year." Leela found a blank robe lying under a seat and decided to use it instead, mumbling a charm under her breath after taking out her wand to make it look like the Prefect robe. This charm didn't work long and it quickly vanished. "... Dammit."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 07:05 PM

Michelle sighed. "Don't hit them; you'll just put yourself in the wrong. Just ignore them. In any case, they don't pick on us much; it's mainly the Slytherins." She went to the door of the carriage. "Forget that; let's just go. You can sort out your robes later."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2010, 07:08 PM

"Can I still dock points off though? Reckon Draven would do it." Leela had no real problem with Draven; found his behavior stand-offish but if she had to talk to him, then she had to and there was no real point avoiding the problem. "I think they have an anti-charm thing on these robes." She rolled the sleeves up as she followed Michelle out.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#24 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 07:23 PM

"Well, I'll start off with the basics. I'm sure you know there are four houses; Gryffindor, the lion, colours red and gold; Ravenclaw, the eagle, colours blue and bronze; Hufflepuff, the badger, colours black and yellow, like my hair; Slytherin, the snake, colors green and silver," Wendy began.

"The Sorting Hat, when placed on your head, evaluates you and will put you in a house based on, well, mostly personality, but also intelligence. Gryffs are upposed to be courageous and chivalrous, thought I've met more than a few who put that last word to shame, the Claws are supposed to be intelligent and creative, Puffs are supposed to be tolerant and loyal, and Slyths are supposed to be cunning and ambitious. Each house has its own set of both snobs and good people, though last year there were a lot of obnoxious Gryffs. Anyways..." Wendy continued to go on about the houses and the school, enjoying the chance to be the first to tell a newbie about all this stuff. Though the words she used were plain enough, Wendy had an odd and slightly dramatic way of speaking them. She scratched Cleopatra under the chin.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-31-2010, 07:34 PM

"Not for no reason," Michelle said. "Altho I expect the Gryffs would tell you something different." She walked with Leela down the corridors of the train, telling the occupants of the carriages to get into their robes.

Nashira smiled. "Thanks for telling me all that, rotten Draven wouldn't say anything. He just acted like I wasn't there."

(#26 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2010, 07:39 PM

"Typical Draven! He's got that 'holier than thou' attitude, you know?" Wendy said, rolling her eyes expressively. "And, imagine, when I was in your shoes, I made the mistake of trying to strike up a conversation with him!" she shuddered dramatically.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 07:42 PM

Collette made her way into the section of the carriage she wasn't supposed to be on, well she might have been, she had no idea. All she knew was that wherever she wa sit was much more interesting than having lessons. She wondered if any of the other beauxbatons students were out of their rooms, they appeared not to be.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 10-31-2010 at 07:58 PM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2010, 07:51 PM

"Hey, insulting a Prefect is a totally reasonable excuse to dock points. I'd do the same if they were insulting you or any of the other Prefects too, not just me." Leela caught a Gryffindor first year and sent him back into his booth. "Get into your uniform, we're nearly there."

Halestorm
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-31-2010, 07:54 PM

Ooc: Chessie, do you mean carriage rather than train? Cuz that's where the Beauxbatons students are now, in the flying carriage.

Michelle shrugged. "I just don't see the point of attracting attention to myself. I prefer to keep a low profile."

Nashira was intrigued. "Ooh, what did he say?" she asked.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2010, 07:57 PM

"He told me to shove off!" Wendy exclaimed. "I mean, I was just being nice, jeez, all he had to say was that he didn't want to talk. I mean, yeah, I never stop talking, but if he nicely said that he didn't want to talk I'd have grumbled and then found someone else to talk to."