Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-18-2012, 06:13 PM

"So we can just take it? There's nothing, no spell, preventing us?" Wendy murmured softly to her companion.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2012, 06:27 PM

"Hold on; I'd better check for a spell," Michelle whispered. She waved her wand and murmured a few words; the file glowed golden for a minute or two, then as Michelle said another spell, the glow faded.

"There," she said, satisfied. "There was a standard security spell on it; I've nulled it. The nulling won't last forever, but it'll last long enough for us to take it away and make a copy of it. You could go back to the Ministry and put the file back afterwards; I won't be able to, cuz my Polyjuice Potion would have worn off by then. You could do that quickly, while I deal with the people we're impersonating."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2012, 06:29 PM

"Right," Wendy said, nodding; she didn't think putting it back would be too hard.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-18-2012, 06:52 PM

Michelle looked at her watch. "We'd better go now," she said. "There's not much time left; if we go now, we should be able to get out of here before the potion wears off."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2012, 07:01 PM

Wendy nodded and headed ack for the lift, walking briskly but not too quickly; she wanted to look busy, not panicked.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-18-2012, 07:12 PM

Michelle followed, putting the file inside her robes as she did so.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2012, 07:22 PM

"Fleris? Can you help me with-?" a balding man stepped forward and began to ask Wendy.

"I'm so sorry, but I have a fairly 'urgent' errand to run; you know how the higher-ups get," Wendy said instantly with a wince, riding on the hope that the woman she was impersonating wasn't one of said 'higher-ups'.

He sighed and shook his head. "Isn't that typical? That ol' dragon giving you a hard time? Her needs always come first! But, anyways, how's you husband? He getting any better?"

"Errr, he seems to be," Wendy said, hoping this man would just shove off already lest she say something wrong.

"Hmmm. I hope he is. Tell him hello, won't you? Stop by my desk when you're free; I could really use your help with some of these numbers."

"I promise to do both! Now, I really do need to go or my hide is roasted-" She said, hoping that reminder would work.

To her infinite relief, it did. "Oh, right! Don't want you in trouble over me. I'll see you soon, then," he said before heading off.

She literally sagged with relief.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-18-2012, 07:33 PM

Michelle was in an agony of suspense as she waited for the man to quit bothering Wendy and delaying their escape. She checked her watch frequently to assure herself that they had enough time to get out before the potion wore off; luckily, there were no more mishaps and they'd just gotten outside when Michelle changed back into herself.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2012, 07:35 PM

"Phew, that was close!" Wendy gasped. "Now, how do we copy this stuff?" she asked.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2012, 07:59 AM

"There's a simple spell you can use for this," Michelle replied. "We'd better do it here; once we move away from the Ministry building, any magic we do will be detectable."

She performed the spell, taking out from her bag a scroll of parchment to copy the words from the file on to. Soon, the entire file was transcribed, and she handed the original to Wendy.