Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 06:18 PM

Leela just planned on grabbing hers before she left the carriage; she always wore the rest of the uniform on a daily basis in the days before school started so she could get back into habit. "Let me grab my robes from the trunk carriage. I think my mom packed them in the wrong case again." She rubbed her nose between her eyes. "Gonna have to start packing them myself at this rate."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 06:21 PM

Wendy had her robes on, as well; they contrasted nicely with her yellow hair. Wendy paused when she saw Nashira, she paused. The girl seemed to be friendly to Wendy, just in the way she was sitting and such. She cleared her throat. "Mind if I join you?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 06:30 PM

"Let's go," Michelle said to Leela. "You just know it's going to take ages for us to get everyone to get changed. Especially the Gryffindors; they're especially bad this year for some reason."

Dulce entered the carriage. "Sorry I'm late," she said to Draven. "I got delayed." She had, like Draven, gone to catch the train already in her robes. Both came from wizarding families, tho Dulce was halfblood and Draven pureblood.

Nashira looked up as a girl with black and yellow hair spoke to her. "Sure you can," she replied comfortably, picking up her cat and plonking it down on her lap to make space. "I'm new here; I can't wait to be sorted."

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 06:35 PM

Leela wrinkled her nose. "Just because Dippet seems to like them more doesn't mean that they're allowed to be lazy. Bunch of teacher's pets." She was completely disregarding that she'd been acing her Magical Creatures class since she'd begun studying it. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2010, 06:35 PM

"Oooh! I remember being new, everytihng was so exciting!" Wendy said, sitting beside the pretty raven haired girl. "My names Wendy. I have a lot of nicknames, one of which is 'Whacky Wendy', but that's a bit of a mouthful so you can just say Wendy, if you like. Mind if I ask what your name is?"

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-31-2010, 06:40 PM

Michelle nodded. "They're just such know it alls. I just hope they behave themselves this year, what with the tournament and all."

Michelle had a secret; her father was in Azkaban. He'd been put there on a trumped up charge of being the follower of the dark witch Caprica, but he was completely innocent. Michelle could hardly remember her father at all; she had only been five years old when he had gone to Azkaban. Only a few of her closest friends in Ravenclaw knew Michelle's secret.

Nashira smiled at Wendy. "My name's Nashira Draven," she replied. She poked her cat. "This is Cleopatra," she added. "My mum said I could have a cat so I got her in Diagon Alley."

(#17 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2010, 06:43 PM

"Nice to meet you, Nashira." Wendy said enthusiastically. "And Cleopatra is absolutely adorable... is she friendly enoguh to let strangers pet her, or si she one of those moodier cats?" Wendy asked.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-31-2010, 06:53 PM

"She likes people to stroke her," Nashira replied. "She's really clever, too; the guy in the magical creature shop said that she was part Kneazle. Anyway, can you tell me about the houses and stuff? Draven's so rotten, he wouldn't tell me anything."

(#19 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2010, 06:57 PM

"So you're related to him, huh?" Wendy said. "He's a real... stick in the mud. And that's me being polite; he seems to stick up his nose at everyone." She reached over and gently stroked the cat. "Well, I'll start out with the general overview and known facts, then some of the rumours and even a few theories of mine... unless you want me to cut it short. If so, say it now or forever hold your peace; once I get going I can't stop."

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-31-2010, 07:00 PM

"I don't mind at all," Nashira replied. "I just want to hear it all, so then I won't feel so strange when I get there." She suddenly giggled. "You're right about Draven; that's just how he is. His dad and my dad are brothers, but they're complete opposites. Draven's kind of like his dad a lot, in personality anyway."

Cleo the cat purred as her head was stroked.