Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-24-2012, 04:04 PM

"Ah, okay, no telling her I'm half- right? I could just whine about my mum... and, trust me, she's worth whinin' about," Wendy said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-24-2012, 04:12 PM

"Sure, that would be fine," Draven said.

"By the way, you don't need to worry about looking after Grandma, the house elves will do that. The main reason I need to be there is to keep her company. My parents are visiting the Selwyns, who are Grandad's family. All the pureblood families are related to each other in some way; well, if you're only going to marry purebloods, that's bound to happen."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-24-2012, 04:16 PM

"That's not necessarily a good thing," Wendy said. "I mean, you came out alright -more than alright, you're a genius- but if it goes on... I'm sure you know," she said, subsiding at the end.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-24-2012, 04:27 PM

"Yeah, like what happened with Grandma's family," Draven said.

"Her father and brother, from what she tells me, were both stark raving mad."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-24-2012, 04:57 PM

"Oh, dear. Wonky genes also manifest a -what's thew rod?- aesthetically; I've seen it before, actually," Wendy said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-24-2012, 05:05 PM

"Doesn't happen so much in wizarding families tho; probably cuz expectant mothers can take potions to ensure that it doesn't," said Draven.

"In any case, while you're there, we can make some time to have some fun perhaps; as long as I get my studying done, my parents won't mind. I expect they'll set me something to do during the holidays once I get home."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-24-2012, 05:11 PM

"Holiday homework... nice alliteration," she said. "But that's kinda sad, too; at least I enjoy my piano lessons."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-24-2012, 05:26 PM

"I'd enjoy mine more if there was actually some use to all the things they make me learn."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-24-2012, 05:37 PM

"Your Patronus is cute," Wendy said. "I find it interesting that you're a hyena, a species that is quite matriarchal... I wonder if Patronus animals have a lot of psychology attached to 'em."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-24-2012, 05:55 PM

"It's mainly a reflection of your personality; hyenas are misunderstood, so that might apply to me more," Draven replied.

"The same goes for an Animagus form. If a person's form is that of, say, a coc'kroach, or a rat, or something similar, it would mean that they're untrustworthy. However, if they took the form of a cat or dog, for example, then the opposite would be true."