Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-31-2011, 09:44 AM

"Okay. I'm gonna remove the color-spell on your eyes, see if that's enough for her to figure it out," she then did exactly as she said and gently picked Tybalt up and carried him out of the dorms with her.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-31-2011, 09:46 AM

Michelle was waiting patiently, wondering what the mystery was, when she saw Wendy emerge from the Hufflepuff common room carrying a cat. All it took was one look at the cat's eyes, and she realised it was her father.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2011, 09:55 AM

"Notice something special about Tibs?" Wendy asked her friend with a small wink. The question was innocent enough; anyone passing by would just assume that Wendy was up to her usual antics, and the fact that she'd made her hair practically a pink afro today only heightened the illusion.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-31-2011, 09:59 AM

Michelle nodded, too choked up to speak. She put her hand out and stroked the cat.

Ty wished he could change his form and hug his daughter, but it was too public and therefore too dangerous.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2011, 10:03 AM

"If you ever want to borrow him for a night, just ask; he makes great company, especially on sleepless night in the common area," Wendy said, knowing Michelle would perfectly understand her hints. She gave Ty over to Michelle, let the other girl hold him. Wendy wondered if it would be odd for Tybalt to be held thus by his daughter.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-31-2011, 10:28 AM

It felt very odd indeed, but Ty was grateful enough that his daughter believed him innocent not to mind.

Michelle nodded. She hugged her father as tight as he could stand.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2011, 10:38 AM

Wendy giggled; the scene was too cute for her to bear, and she couldn't stop herself.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-31-2011, 10:53 AM

Michelle said in a loud voice, "Maybe I'll take him back to the dorms tonight, Wendy. Thanks for saying I can borrow Tibs."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2011, 11:24 AM

"Absolutely! He's a great cuddler," Wendy said, just as loudly and ending in a sweet giggle. "My thanks to you for helping me study."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-01-2012, 11:51 AM

"That's fine," Michelle replied. "I'll see you tomorrow; I really must get back to my common room, now."

Michelle waved to Wendy, then walked away, carrying Ty.

*next day*

It was the day of the second task. Faina was unexpectedly called away, as was Dulce. The object of the second task was for the Champions to recover what was most precious to them; for Pyotr it was Faina, for Draven, Dulce and for Collette, it was her little sister.