Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-24-2011, 05:51 PM

"She misses you. Sh's been very scared for you... but if I show you to her now, when you're so thin, she'll just be even more worried, and she doesn't need that with OWLs coming up," Wendy said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-24-2011, 06:08 PM

Ty gave a huge sigh. "I understand," he said. "I haven't been eating properly while I've been on the run; it's difficult to find food when I have to make sure I stay hidden at all times."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2011, 06:59 PM

"I believe you... but right now you look like a skeleton man. We'll pretend you're a stray cat I found... will 'Tibs' work for a name? It's sorta-kinda close to your real name, but not enough for anyone to suspect anything..." She paused. "I don't know if I should tell my Slytherin friend, Draven, because even if you act more cat-like, he's smart enough to figure it out... but he doesn't know the truth about you, either, and I'm sure he thinks I'm naive..."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-24-2011, 07:04 PM

"Best not to tell anyone, unless you have to," Ty replied. "The less who know, the better."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2011, 07:06 PM

"That makes sense... I'll just have to try to keep you in the dorms as much as possible, so he doesn't see, then, because he's not just smart, he's bloody brilliant, and he'd figure it out... and if he told authorities..." she shivered. "I'm not letting you go back to have your joy sucked out. No way. Not Ever!"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-24-2011, 07:16 PM

"Then it's settled. In that case, I had better change back in case any of your housemates decide to come down."

Ty changed back into his cat shape.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2011, 07:23 PM

Wendy then gave him a white muzzle and a white spot on his chest and front left paw. "There! Now you don't match the description... Tibs," she said. "Tomorrow I'll make the arrangements for food to be brought up regularly, so you won't be so skinny-"

A guy about Wendy's age came in, rubbing his eyes. "...though I heard people talking... whoa re you talking to?"

"My kitty. His name is Tibs. I found him in Hogsmeade, all beat up and starved," Wendy said matter-of-factly.

The boy shook his head. "Thought I heard a second voice... but whatever." He left, not questioning that fact that Wendy was chatting to a cat. XD

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-24-2011, 07:30 PM

Tybalt froze when he heard the boy, but relaxed after Wendy managed to convince him that there was no-one there.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2011, 07:31 PM

"Okay, Tibs, let's go to bed," Wendy said. She turned and headed for her dorm and bed.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-24-2011, 07:45 PM

Ty followed her. He felt exhausted still, and was glad enough to return to the box to sleep.

*next day*