Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-10-2011, 05:41 PM

"Aha, you're a 'get even' type," Pyotr said, smiling at her.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-10-2011, 06:10 PM

"Very much," Faina replied, a laugh in her voice. "Just out of interest, have you looked at your golden egg yet?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2011, 06:14 PM

Pyotr winced. "It shrieked and gave me the worst migraine. I'll have to try again, I know, but not for a bit yet."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-10-2011, 06:34 PM

"I wonder what it means? The point of it can't be just to give the Champions headaches."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2011, 06:36 PM

"I don't know, I'll have to think on it," Pyotr said. "There has to be a way to cancel out the screeching, or something."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-10-2011, 07:20 PM

"Well, at least you've got a good long while to figure it out."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2011, 07:25 PM

"There's that; I won't worry myself too much on it just yet," Pyotr said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-10-2011, 07:38 PM

"Wait til after the Yule Ball," Faina suggested.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2011, 07:42 PM

"I'm actually excited for this ball... when we first left home, I thought I'd dread it," Pyotr said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-24-2011, 07:28 PM

"I just wondered if I'd even get a date," Faina replied with a laugh.

*skipping ahead*

It was finally time for the Ball. The Great Hall had been prepared for the event, after the supper for the forms below fourth year had been cleared away. The house tables had been removed; instead, there was a stage on which the band would play, and several small tables at one end. At the other was the dance floor, in front of the stage.

Icicles hung amidst hanging lanterns filled with fireflies, and there were beautiful ice sculptures dotted in between the tables. Streamers were hung from pillar to pillar, and the band had already gotten on to the stage and begun tuning up. Professor Dippet had hired the band The Grims to play; there were four wizards playing instruments, with a witch as lead singer. The Grims were very famous in the wizarding world, and most students were amazed that they had agreed to play at Hogwarts.

The students, or at least those from the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh years, were excitedly getting changed into their dress robes and meeting their dates. Those who were meeting dates from other houses lingered outside the Great Hall. Draven was there already, with Dulce. Draven's dress robes were dark blue; they went well with Dulce's dress, which was a beautiful emerald green, picked out with silver. Michelle waited anxiously for her date; she gave a sigh of relief as he walked up to her with a smile. Adrien gave Michelle a corsage of small white flowers, which went well with her aqua dress.