Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-03-2010, 01:17 PM

Leela chuckled. "If that's what you think is fun, go ahead." She yawned widely, herself. "I think I'm gonna go to bed soon."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-03-2010, 01:18 PM

"Okay. You want any chocolate?" Wendy said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-03-2010, 02:51 PM

"Nah. Thanks though."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#114 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2010, 03:22 PM

"Alrighty, then. I'm going to bed, g'night!" Weny said, waving cheerily at Leela before heading for her bead.

(#115 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-03-2010, 03:32 PM

*next morning*

The next day dawned bright and sunny, tho with a slight chill in the air. It was a Saturday, so there were no lessons; even if there had been, lessons would have been cancelled for the more important happenening of meeting the delegations from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons.

The whole school was standing out in the ground, ready to greet the foreign students and there was an air of excitement in the air. At first, there was nothing to be seen, and several students looked disappointed. Then Michelle, scr'ewing up her eyes against the sun, pointed into the sky.

"What's that?" she asked as she pointed. "It looks something flying towards us."

Other people looked and there was alarm on faces as the something flew towards them. Eventually, it revealed itself to be a gigantic flying coach pulled by six enormous palomino horses. The coach was powder blue, with white painted wheels, and it hit the ground with a sound like thunder from the giant horses.

(#116 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2010, 03:52 PM

When the coach came to a complete stop, Heamistress Felice Chantal stepped out. She was a tall, imposing woman with sharp, intelligent eyes and an eye for detail. Her light blue silk robes swished softly about her as she came out of the coach.

(#117 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-03-2010, 04:00 PM

Professor Dippet immediately walked forward to greet Felice. "Welcome to Hogwarts, Madame Chantal," he said. "I trust your journey wasn't too tiring? Are your students all present and correct?"

Michelle was trying to see if she could see any of the Beauxbatons students.

(#118 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2010, 04:03 PM

Felice smiled, her face warming a litte. "All students are accounted for, and, though the journey was fair this year, my students coud use a bit of rest. Thank you for asking, Professor Dippet," Chantal replied.

(#119 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-03-2010, 04:24 PM

"You're welcome, Madame," Professor Dippet replied. "Once the Durmstrang delegation has arrived, you and your students may rest up til lunch."

The Hogwarts students were talking among themselves, wondering how the Durmstrang students were going to arrive and looking all over for another flying vehical.

Nashira yelled suddenly, making a nearby Gryffindor second year jump, "Look!" she called out excitedly, turned to face the lake. A ship's mast had appeared out of the water, followed by the rest of a beautiful, old fashioned sailing ship. The sail unfurled, showing the Durmstrang emblem of a two headed eagle mounted on a stag skull. The ship soon was resting on the water, and sailed towards the group stood on the shore.

A gangplank came down, and, followed by his students, Headmaster Ivan Jaska walked down. He was tall and dark, with a small black beard.

(#120 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2010, 04:43 PM

Madame Chantal smiled in satisfaction when Jaska arrived; that was very well-timed, indeed.