Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-24-2011, 07:51 AM

Wendy giggled. "No, this is fun, silly! Besides, you're borrowing, which means you'll give it back, okay? Are you as good at reading English as you are a speaking it? Cuz I'd like some help..." She flipped through her Charms book. "Wait, WAIT! Found it!"

She stood in front of Collette and read the passage silently to herself, carefully paying attention to the moving illustration at the bottom portraying the particular wand movement that went along with the incantation. Wendy watched it closely... to her mind, it looked like someone was somewhat slowly but gracefully lifting the wand, then slammed it down on something perfectly flat. The hand moved only about an inch up and then back down again, and took a one-locomotive second. The book stressed the importance of clearly imagining the color change on the object you wished to change before using it.

"Okay... so, what color are we going for? Not lack;you'd be dreadful with black hair. If we go brown, I'd say a nice, warm, chestnut-ty color would be better with your face... we should slip blonde, since you're already blonde... nothing too red or orange, because it wouldn't go with you... what do you think?" Wendy asked.

Ooc Note: this is for myself, in case I forget... looked it up, incantation is multicorfors.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-24-2011, 07:57 AM

"Whatever you say," Collette grinned, "I have faith in your decisions, after all the worst is I look funny. Chestnut sounds nice though, it reminds me of squirrels, and autumn. At least, that's what happens in the movies..."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2011, 08:04 AM

Wendy giggled. "I was thinking more horse when I said chestnut... but squirrels are cute." She paused, then imagined Collette with red-brown hair. Along the ears, she thought, it'd be slightly lighter, and there'd e a few brown strands here and lighter ones here... After she felt ready, she did the wand motion and said, "Multicorfors," and Collette's turned into a nice, rich, chestnut brown, except that it lacked some of the random strands Wendy had imagined.

"Hmm, doesn't look natural, have to fix that..." This time, Wendy went right up to Collette, gathered up a few strands from each side in her hand, and did the spell to make them brown, then repeated the process with the lighter, ashier color. She backed up, and, when she wasn't satisfied, went up close and did it again. Two tried later, she jumped around in a circle while clapping her hands. "Perfect, perfect, perfect, perfeeect!"

Wendy rummaged around in her stuff until she found a mirror and handed it to Collette. "Looooky!"

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2011, 08:08 AM

Collette gaped, "I look so differ-differ-different," she sang.

She lifted up several strands of hair and examined them in the mirror. It felt the same but she looked so strange, as if it wasn't her in the mirror. Collette experimentally lofted up a few different strands, delighted to see the shades were different. The French girl dropped her hair and clapped in glee as she spun around in a circle.

"It looks perfect, thank-you Wendy."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2011, 08:12 AM

"Wait, we have to do the make-up now! We gotta hide those freckles, make you really look like not-you, and come up with a nom de plum, a French one, cuz I don't think you could pretend to be English or Durmstrang when everyone knows everyone else..." Wendy said.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2011, 08:14 AM

"No," Collette agreed, "and my friends won't tell, because they're nice and most of the time they're a little bit strange as well."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2011, 08:24 AM

"Strange friends are fun, normal is boring," Wendy said, nodding seriously. "Pour ton nom de plum, qu'est-ce que tu ponce de...Claudine... ou Genevieve... ou Veronique...?" Wendy suggested, making sure to pronounce them in a French accent. She wasn't very good grammatically at French, or any language, really (English included, just ask the professors), but she could do just about any accent she came across.

She bit her lip. "Moi, je prefere le nom Veronique pour toi... how was that? Was it good?"

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2011, 08:32 AM

"Better than most of the French I've heard since we arrived," Collette giggled. "I think Veronique will be just fine, it suits my hair."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2011, 08:35 AM

"Je vous presente... Veronique!" Wendy giggled. "Now, let's unleash Veronique on Hogwarts! Try to talk slightly deeper, so you can't be recognized by voice..."

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2011, 08:37 AM

Collette coughed, "hello," she tried, however her voice was much too deep and almost manly. The girl erupted into peals of laughter.