Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-22-2011, 02:02 AM

"Is it cool? I feel like a secret agent," Collette whispered loudly.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-22-2011, 08:45 AM

The Puff common room was filled with extremely comfy chairs and had a very homey sort of feel. "Girls are you there stairs," Wendy said, pointing. "Our common room is supposed to be comfy so you can hang out all the other common rooms are decorated to reflect the House... wouldn't be surprised if Ravenclaws' had a mini library in it, or something." She paused. "and, no, I've never seen the others; you're not supposed to, and I've been too afraid to take someone else's shape to go in, because the method of getting into dorms is not all the same, and I don't want to mess up."

She scowled as she lead the French girl up the steps. "That kinds makes me mad, y'know? I have friends in different Houses, and it's like they deliberately like making it hard to see them and talk to them outside of classes and little bits of free time... they care more about the whole points competition than they do about friendship, which is sad."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-22-2011, 03:49 PM

Ooc: I'm going to guess that it's not allowed to take foreign students into house common rooms... so if Wendy got caught, she'd be in serious trouble. O.o Also, there's bound to be magic sensors on the entrances so if Wendy used her meta to try and enter other houses, they'd catch her. I mean, this school has been running for centuries; there's more than likely been other metas so they'd certainly have provided for that kind of thing. I'd say that the only way around the sensors would be Polyjuice Potion, but seeing as it takes ages to make, and is very difficult, and the recipe is only in the Restricted section of the library... I don't see Wendy trying that. XD

Michelle wanted to tell Wendy right away, but couldn't find her. She sighed; resolving to wait til end of classes.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2011, 04:40 PM

collette looked around, "we'd better hurry then, so you don't get into super massive trouble."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2011, 09:40 PM

"Right-o!" Wendy quickly quickly got her boots our, some make-up... "What should we use for hair? I have no wig?"

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2011, 02:09 AM

"Magic, I suppose," Collette made a face.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2011, 07:58 AM

"Er, do you know any color-change spells?" Wendy asked.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2011, 04:33 PM

"Oh," Collette frowned as she thought, "I can't quite remember the exact words."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2011, 04:59 PM

"To the books!" Wendy began sorting through her things, hoping she'd find what she was looking for.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2011, 05:48 AM

"Wendy, are you sure this is alright?" Collette stood, looking thoughtful. "If it's too much trouble you can kick me out, because I might accidentally be taking your stuff when you don't want to me too and it's a bit selfish. And I hate being accidentally selfish."