Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-05-2011, 06:32 PM

"Sure! Until we get there, we can babble about something normal... like possible dresses for the ball! I don't have mine yet; mum's gonna send it, cuz she's making it herself. I told her I want something super-duper special with lots of sparkles, but I'm not sure just how much of that she'll go for; she hates my sense of style," Wendy said, walking outside with Michelle.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2011, 06:41 PM

"I brought mine with me," Michelle said. "I don't like too many ornaments; Mum took me to buy it at Diagon Alley before we went to catch the train. It's a kind of aquamarine blue. I've got shoes to match, as well."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2011, 06:44 PM

"You must show me later," Wendy said, clapping her hands together in excitement. "I think you'd be pretty in an aqua."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-05-2011, 08:04 PM

"We got the dress in aqua cuz the only other colour it came in was fuchsia, and I know full well that colour doesn't suit me," Michelle said. "Not sure it suits anyone."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2011, 08:08 PM

"Oh, you can make it work, so long as it's not solid," Wendy said. She giggled and winked. "I know all about making colors work."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-05-2011, 08:28 PM

"Well, with you, if it doesn't work you can always change the colour to one that does!"

They reached the lake. It was freezing cold outside, so there was no-one else around. Michelle sat down on the bench.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2011, 08:35 PM

"Yeah, but that's cheating," giggled Wendy. She was going to let Michelle start the topic of her father.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-05-2011, 08:50 PM

Once Michelle was settled down on the bench, and certain that there was no-one else around, she haltingly told Wendy the story about her father.

Ty Harvey had been a Chaser on the Willington Wolves Quidditch team, and had played for England. He had met Daphne Jones at Hogwarts; she had been in Gryffindor and he in Slytherin, but that had made no difference to their budding romance. They had eventually gotten married and had had Michelle a year later.

The Ministry were having problems with various incidents; Muggle deaths, disappearances and also mysterious thefts. These were due to a dark witch named Caprica, who wished for total dominion over both the wizarding and Muggle world. She didn't commit all the crimes herself; some were down to her followers, who were known as Hounds.

Ty had been arrested and accused of being one of these Hounds, based on flimsy evidence from a witness who had claimed that she'd seen him at the scene of one of the murders. The Ministry, desperate to look as tho they were making progress on the murders front, pushed a trumped up case on to Ty and had him sent to Azkaban.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2011, 08:52 PM

Wendy hugged Michelle. "Oh, I'm so, so sorry," she said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-05-2011, 09:10 PM

"Thanks," Michelle said. "Mum and me know that Dad's innocent; he'd never do anything like that, and the witness was a Muggle who'd just seen a man get murdered, so she would hardly be the best witness in the world. Also, the Ministry hushed up what she actually said, so I wonder if her statement was tweaked. Anyway, cuz Dad's innocent, there's no way that Caprica got him out of Azkaban, so I really don't know how he did it cuz no-one's ever gotten out of there before."