Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-04-2010, 05:16 PM

Draven looked and his eyes widened. He found that he could retract the claws and put them out at will. "We need to find out what's going on. No way did this just happen out of the blue."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-05-2010, 12:11 AM

"You're telling me," Mel laughed shakilly.

Dr Larrkon panicked. A lot had gone wrong in the past half an hour.
"No choice, no choice," he muttered to himself. He was going to have to tell them, Dr Larrkon pulled out his mobile phone. He had all his experiments numbers in his phonebook. He selected them and quickly typed out a message...
You've probably noticed weird things happeing around you or to you these past few days. Unnatural things such as weather changing or sudden spasms of energy. I can't tell you my name, but I can explain why these things are going on. For an explanation meet near te fountain at Central Park tonight, 11 pm sharp. I look forward to meeting you.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Xx_xXStick_FigureXx_xX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 08-05-2010, 12:53 AM

Leah brushed herself off felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She read the strange message displayed on the screen over and over again. This guy has to be joking right? she thought. Leah put her phone back in her pocket and continued walking. However, the thought he really knew all the answers kept nagging her. Quickly, she took her phone back out again and typed out the message: look, idk who u r but if ur for real, I'll c u there.

viva espana
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2010, 01:53 AM

Dr Larrkon recieved the first reply, he could tell from what Leah had wrote that she'd be there. Answers were always a tempting bribe.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2010, 08:29 AM

Draven pulled out his mobile and checked the message. His eyes narrowed; if this guy could explain things, that had to be good. Plus, there might even be money in it. He replied to the text, saying he'd be there.

Kim thought on the message for a while. She didn't quite trust this person, whoever he was, but seeing as he could explain why she had powers; that had to be worth something. Kim had worked out for herself by now that the weather changes were down to her, and she was pleased. It seemed like a cool power to have, so she quickly replied to the message, saying she'd be there.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2010, 04:49 PM

Liam apologized as he pulled out his phone. It seemed odd how someone else could know about the sudden bursts of energy he'd experienced. But it sounded like it was more than just him. Liam agreed to go, sending back a message that said so.

Mel's phone beeped and she pulled it out. "This the same messsage you got?" she showed it to Draven.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2010, 05:11 PM

"That's right," he replied. "I'll get it out of that guy, whoever he is, about what's going on."

(#38 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-05-2010, 09:06 PM

Sophie replied, saying simply "I'll be there."

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2010, 02:18 AM

Mel nodded and for the first time felt the full effect of the gashes on her shoulder. "Ow," she turned to see what hurt.
"Sh*t," she said seeing the large red patch on her shirt.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-06-2010, 07:03 AM

Draven didn't bother to apologise or anything like that. He just said to Mel, "See you around," and walked away from her.

Closed Thread