Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Xx_xXStick_FigureXx_xX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-30-2010, 10:01 PM

"Jesus, what's got you so upset?" he asked as he took a seat next to his comrade. He leaned back in his chair, attempting to relax since the German infestation. "Is it that idiotic traitor, Kiku?" he asked casually, closing his eyes.

viva espana
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
karatekid12365 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 07-31-2010, 12:33 AM

Alfred rolled his eyes as he wiped a bit of the tension out of his face. "No, Arthur," he said as he set his face in his hands. "I'm just seriously concerned with the slow production of Broadway musicals this year." Alfred let out a slow exhale.

Alfred F. Jones

Supplying the world with awesomeness since 1774.
Sig by me, yo!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent

Default 08-01-2010, 05:12 PM

Arthur kept his eyes closed and let out a small laugh. "We all just have crap that we have to deal with don't we."

viva espana
(#14 (permalink))
Old
oO_mockingjay_Oo

Default 08-01-2010, 07:15 PM

Name: Ivan Braginski
Nation Name: Russia
Affiliation: Allied Forces
Short Bio: Although he seems bighearted and kind, Ivan is really cruel minded, even though he doesn’t realize it. Ever since his early childhood he has seen war and tragedy, leaving his mentality slightly cracked. When he gets sad, he chants KolKolKol to frighten people into submission.
~~
"I second that, da" Ivan replied to Arthur's comment as he walked through the double doors of the conference room. He crossed the room in long strides and took a seat next to Arthur. "All this crap we have to deal with is unbelievable, da."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent

Default 08-01-2010, 07:38 PM

Arthur turned around to see Ivan towering over them. "Glad to see you here."

viva espana
(#16 (permalink))
Old
oO_mockingjay_Oo

Default 08-01-2010, 07:45 PM

"Where are China and France? We have to get this meeting started, da." Ivan said rocking back and forth gently in his chair awaiting a response.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silent

Default 08-01-2010, 07:46 PM

Ooc: Can I have more than one character? I'm thinking of being another chara on the axis powers. Mwahaha >:3

viva espana
(#18 (permalink))
Old
karatekid12365 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-01-2010, 08:11 PM

Alfred looked up as Ivan entered the room. "Good, people are starting to show up," he said as leaned back in his chair and threw his feet back on the table. History was to state that a few decades from now, Alfred and Ivan were going to be anything but friends.

((Sure go ahead. :3 I have a friend who was gonna join but she's having trouble registering. >< I'll probably take another later as well.))

"I dunno. I was the first person here for once," Alfred said, a bit proud at his accomplishment. "I figured Yao would be with you and who give a sh*t about Francis?" Alfred rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Sure, the man was the only reason he won the Revolutionary War but he was so useless now.

Alfred F. Jones

Sig by me, yo!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-01-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Don't post twice; edit your previous post.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent

Default 08-02-2010, 11:22 PM

Name: Francis Bonnefoy
Nation Name: FRAANCE c:
Affiliation: Allied Forces
Short Bio: Francis is a man who loves anything, and I do mean anything, beautiful. He is often very -cough- inappropriate around other countries. o____o'. Francis also is too self-absorbed to care about other languages claiming French "is the language of love". Often, he gets into fights with Arthur.
--
"Who doesn't give a sh*t about me?" Francis asked as he strode through the doors. "Is it Arthur?"

"No, I havn't cared about anyone much lately." He said opening his eyes. "Alfred get your feet off the table." Arthur shoved Alfred's feet down.

viva espana
(#20 (permalink))
Old
karatekid12365 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-07-2010, 04:22 PM

((Sorry, I've been grounded. ><))

Alfred sighed in an displeased manner as Francis walked in the door. His eyes became cold and glaring as Arthur shoved his feet down. "Don't tell me what to do," he reminded him before putting his feet back up.

Alfred F. Jones

Sig by me, yo!
Closed Thread