Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-16-2010, 08:01 PM

The remains of the Thunderclan arrived at the meeting place after quite a lengthy walk.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 07-17-2010 at 06:37 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 07-17-2010, 05:02 AM

Name: Wolfpaw
Clan and Position: (for example River clan Leader, deputy ect.) RiverClan Apprentice
Appearance: Long gray fur with specks of white on face. Rather small for her age.
Brief Bio: After the wolf attack on the RiverClan camp, Wolfpaw was named after the wolf that attacked the nursery. Her mother died in the attack, making her realize that she needed to protect her littermates, and later, her Clan. Once she became an apprentice, she trained hard. Wolfpaw is fiercely protective of the cats dear to her, and will do anything to not let them die. Unfortunately, she has a very quick temper and will quickly lash out on someone if irritated. However, her quick temper is just a way for her to cover up the fear of being alone...
---------------------------------------------------

Wolfpaw kneaded the ground angrily as she padded behind Willowstar, not caring that she was throwing up dirt. They've gone too far this time, she thought. She, like any other RiverClan kit, apprentice, elder, and queen watching from camp and their home was destroyed. A tight fist clenched her belly, she needed to sink her claws into something to get rid of the visions of seeing her kin slaughtered. Cats being thrown to the ground, making way for twoleg transportation. It made her sick. That's what they are, a voice at the back of her head mewed, sick, heartless creatures. The voice distinctively reminded her of Splashheart. Her mentor. Wolfpaw restrained the urge to scream in frustration. This isn't fair!

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 07-17-2010, 06:36 AM

Willowstar noticed the young aprentice and seeing as Snowpaw still looked busy decided to speak with her. The aprentice was looking particularly fierce.
"Wolfpaw, I know there isn't much I can say that will help, but remember that this is all in the Twolegs nature. It may seem ingrateful but they cannot help it. It may be little comfort but we must let them remind us of the danger that lies in losing our way."

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 07-17-2010 at 06:39 AM.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 08:22 AM

Shadowstar glared at Goldenstar. "You're late," she hissed. Shadowstar still remembered the furore over the spy, and how it had been suspected, tho never proven, that the spy came from Thunderclan.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Default 07-17-2010, 01:27 PM

Wolfpaw looked up at Willowstar. "I know, Willowstar. Seeing as there is nothing we can do about it, I guess I shouldn't really be that angry. I just wish there was something we could do."

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#26 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 01:42 PM

Soon enough, Snowpaw finished patching up those she could, and helping those she couldn't peacefully to StarClan. When she finished, she headed over to Willowstar.

Stonetail sat close by to his leader, levelling is own glare at Goldenstar. He took in the ThunderClan deputy and privately thought that she seemed a bit small, but decided not to let that fool him; she was likely to be quick and cunning as a fighter, for not just anyone could assume the role of Deputy.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Default 07-17-2010, 03:03 PM

Wolfpaw greeted Snowpaw with a nod. "How many died?" She asked quietly

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#28 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-17-2010, 05:22 PM

"Far too many." Snowpaw said in a weak voice shakey from trauma and fatigue.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Default 07-17-2010, 05:27 PM

"Are you okay?" Wolfpaw asked Snowpaw. Green eyes flashing in distress, she scented the air. "You wait here. I can smell something that survived by the river." The scent was weak, but was there.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#30 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-17-2010, 05:28 PM

Snowpaw nodded, not daring to hope; any disappointment, no matter how small, would crush her at this point.