Add to Favorites  
    


Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996's Avatar
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 3,377
Join Date: Oct 2008
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2010, 03:52 AM

"If we can determine which direction to travel in..." Goldenstar said, pausing, "then we can leave in a matter of moments."


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_'s Avatar
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 150,890
Join Date: Dec 2004
Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2010, 09:08 AM

"Can't we just get away from this area first?" Shadowstar said, impatiently. "I don't know about you, but I had rather planned on remaining alive. The Twolegs will be back at any moment to finish what they started; if they find any of us here, they'll kill us. We should get away from here first, then worry about where we're going next."


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#113 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen's Avatar
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 55,798
Join Date: Jun 2007
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-22-2010, 09:41 AM

"I agree with Shadowstar; let's determine a destination once we know we're someplace reasonably safe from Twoleg intrusion." Sunstripe said.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_'s Avatar
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 150,890
Join Date: Dec 2004
Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2010, 04:19 PM

Poppyfur spoke up. "There's a few small caves at the edge of the forest," she said. "We'd be safe there. Then we can plan our route from there without having to worry about the Twolegs."


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#115 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen's Avatar
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 55,798
Join Date: Jun 2007
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-22-2010, 04:56 PM

"Sounds like a plan." Sunstripe said. "Anyone have any objections?"


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996's Avatar
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 3,377
Join Date: Oct 2008
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2010, 04:57 PM

"I agree." Goldenstar purred.

"And then Snowpaw and Coalmask will be able to help Stonetail as well," Willowstar suggested.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#117 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen's Avatar
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 55,798
Join Date: Jun 2007
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-22-2010, 05:04 PM

Stonetail scowled; did they have to bring him up? Now everyone was staring...

"So that's settled. I do believe this Meeting is concluded; we should go find those caves." Sunstripe said.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_'s Avatar
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 150,890
Join Date: Dec 2004
Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2010, 05:44 PM

"I'll go first; I know where the caves are, exactly," Poppyfur said. She didn't want to talk about how she'd found them; when she'd run in fear from the Twolegs and had instinctively searched for a hiding place when she'd gotten lost in the forest. Of course, she'd found her way back, and she knew she could find the caves again; perhaps the act of offering the caves as a place for them to go to now, would go some way to righting the wrongs.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#119 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen's Avatar
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 55,798
Join Date: Jun 2007
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-22-2010, 05:48 PM

Sunstripe told all Windclan survivors to follow Poppyfur.

Stonetail was glad to get up and away form the medicine cats, if only for a moment. XD


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996's Avatar
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 3,377
Join Date: Oct 2008
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-23-2010, 02:36 AM

Goldenstar strided along next to Poppyfur. he was secretly extremely proud of his deputy.

Willowstar noticed Stonetail furthering the distance between himself and the medicine cats but didn't say anything, however unlikely it may seem she doubted he would escape Snowpaw and Coalmask for very long.

Breezetail waited for Sunstripe.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quiz for cats Miranda_ Jokes 20 06-10-2009 01:57 PM



© 2007 The Doll Palace