Add to Favorites  
    


Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#991 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996's Avatar
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 3,377
Join Date: Oct 2008
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-13-2011, 12:28 AM

Breezetail volunteered, although he was still a jittery personality, the nerves had settled over the past few weeks and he was eager to help. In the past his good intentions had been covered by a layer of nervousness and sometimes what could have been pessimism. Bt now most of that had gone into hiding.

"Very well," Goldenstar nodded.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#992 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_'s Avatar
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 151,189
Join Date: Dec 2004
Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-13-2011, 08:12 AM

"Don't take very long about it," Shadowstar warned. "Remember, this is unknown territory for us. We just need someplace where the cats can sleep."

Darkclaw nodded and went off with Breezetail to go scout out the area.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#993 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996's Avatar
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 3,377
Join Date: Oct 2008
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-13-2011, 06:59 PM

Most of the surrounding area consisted of fields, however few offered the protection of being able to stay pit of sight.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#994 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_'s Avatar
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 151,189
Join Date: Dec 2004
Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-13-2011, 08:46 PM

Darkclaw quested around, anxious to not fail his clan leader. Then he spotted a dark patch in the middle of a nearby field. Indicating to Breezetail to follow, he went to investigate. It was a copse of trees; not very big, but the trees were obviously too expensive for the farmer to remove so they had stayed.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#995 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996's Avatar
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 3,377
Join Date: Oct 2008
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2011, 12:31 AM

"What do you think?" Breeze tail murmured as he took in the smell of the area. Compared to the fields such a place would offer the necessary protection that the clans would need to keep hidden.



Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 07-14-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#996 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_'s Avatar
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 151,189
Join Date: Dec 2004
Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2011, 07:46 AM

"It's the only place nearby that will do," Darkclaw replied. "Everyone's exhausted; this copse will be fine as a temporary sleeping place. It's not too far away from where the others are."


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#997 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996's Avatar
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 3,377
Join Date: Oct 2008
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2011, 07:49 AM

"I see your point, grass simply isn't enough those a large group," Breezetail said.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#998 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_'s Avatar
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 151,189
Join Date: Dec 2004
Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2011, 08:26 AM

"I'm also not sure that anyone will be able to rest properly out in the open. I know I wouldn't," said Darkclaw. "We'd better get back and tell the others."


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#999 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996's Avatar
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 3,377
Join Date: Oct 2008
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2011, 05:44 PM

Breeze tail turned and began his way back through the trees.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old
Miranda_'s Avatar
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 151,189
Join Date: Dec 2004
Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2011, 07:45 PM

Darkclaw followed, making sure of the way back.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quiz for cats Miranda_ Jokes 20 06-10-2009 01:57 PM



© 2007 The Doll Palace