Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2010, 07:42 PM

"He got hurt when the Twolegs attacked," Coalmask replied.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-20-2010, 07:44 PM

"Ah. Well, do you think he'd let us look at it? At the very leat it looks broken and infected, and it needs a good tending." Snowpaw said. "Aside form that, it'll give me an excuse to see how much you know, and I'll tell your deputy as much if he refuses."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-20-2010, 08:03 PM

"He probably won't want you to look at it, but you can try."

(#94 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2010, 08:09 PM

Snowpaw nodded and walked up to Stonetail with Coalmask. "Stonetail?"

Stonetail's golden eyes shifted form the leaders to the medicine cat and her apprentice. "Yeah? What do you want?" he grumbled.

"I was wondering if Coalmask and I could look at your tail..." Snowpaw began.

"Why? It doesn't hurt that bad, and there are more important things to be done than mess with my tail." Stonetail said, his tail twitching awkwardly with his irritation.

"But right now you aren't doing anything. And, anyways, this will give me the perfect opportunity to assess how far Coalmask is in his training and take over form there." Snowpaw insisted.

"Okay, fine, whatever. But when it's time to go, I'm leaving." Stonetail said.

"Thank you." Snowpaw said. "Now, coalmask, I want you to examine the tail and tell me what you think is wrong with it."

Ooc: I'll explain what's wrong in pm

(#95 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-20-2010, 08:27 PM

Coalmask looked very nervous, but went to Stonetail and started to examine him carefully. After several minutes, he looked at Snowpaw and said, "The tail is broken and infected. Also, I poked the end of his tail and he didn't react, so there must be something wrong there."

(#96 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2010, 08:34 PM

Stonetail heard that. "Whadda you mean? I dind't feel anything."

Snowpaw touched the tip of Sontetail's tail with her paw.

"That's weird, don't feel a thing." Stonetail said.

Experimentally, Snowpaw actually stepped on the end of his tail. "I'd say your assessment is correct, Coalmask, and very worrying."

(#97 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-21-2010, 03:13 AM

Willowstar glanced at her clan's medicine cat, "what's wrong?"

(#98 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-21-2010, 06:40 AM

"If Stonetail doesn't feel the end, maybe it needs to come off," said Coalmask. He spoke hesitantly, cuz he wasn't sure that his deputy would like the idea at all.

(#99 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-21-2010, 09:49 AM

"The ShadowClan deputy's tail is injured." Snowpaw said to Willowstar.

"Come off? You're gonna take off my tail?" Stonetail said, twisting his body so he could look at the two medicine cats.

"No, just the end; Coalmask is right. This portion of your tail is completely dead. But don't worry, Stonetail; you'll still have over half of your tail." Snowpaw said.

Stonetail scowled at his tail. "Yeah, barely; as if I wasn't awkward looking enough to begin with."

Sunstripe looked over to Shadowstar. "So do we all put our aws together at once, or does each cat make sure that he or she has touched their paw to every other leader at least once?"

(#100 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-21-2010, 03:27 PM

"Either way works, tho us all putting our paws together at once seems to imply that we are unified," Shadowstar replied.

Coalmask said, "If we don't do this quickly, the dead part of your tail could get a bad infection in it and spread, and then the whole tail would have to come off, not just the end."