Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-27-2010, 12:11 PM

Amella jerked her head around so fast her glasses slipped down her nose to the point they would fall off if they slid any further.
"Then who the hell is going to go through all this paper for you? Or have you trained that new experiment, T-2, or whatever you've named it to filter paperwork as well as slaughter whatever you tell it too?"

Usually Amella would have been demanding why the hell Carmen had decided to release a Bioweapon of N-2's power without a few million procedures first, and have been marginally more respectful, but currently she was raving from exhaustion and caffeine, so caution simply didn't come into it. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-27-2010, 12:16 PM

"I can handle the paperwork. In any case, the paperwork isn't going to matter if our people in the Senate manage to convince them to wipe Avalance out like they did Raccoon City." Carmen pushed some screens out of the way and pulled the one with Arik and Shadow on it into her view. "N-2 is fully capable of following its programming. My only concern is what will happen if it's damaged too much, but I don't think that will happen."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-27-2010, 12:24 PM

"You're probably right. I don't think they'll wipe us out that quickly, though. The last time they saw fit to drop a nuke on an infected city before they were sure it was safe, they took one hell of a drop in popularity. The public were screaming NUCLEAR FALLOUT! INNOCENT LIVES! TOO FAST! They'll think they can contain this one, and won't need to fire a single missile" She ranted. She'd been working all this out in her overtired mind as she sorted out the papers.

"As for the BOW, I say tape a chunk of C4 behind its head and blow it to Hades if it so much as looks at you funny"
With that, Amella took off to her small bedroom. She didn't intend to sleep that long; only long enough to restore the best part of her sanity.

Ooc: Speaking of sleeping, I need to do some soon.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-27-2010, 12:27 PM

"I'm not going to do that. N-2 has a protocol that will knock it out if it does anything strange." Carmen watched Amella leave and sighed, shaking her head. "What would I do without her here."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#45 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-27-2010, 12:33 PM

Amella made a show of shrugging and tossing her eyes to the heavens as she left. XD When she arrived at her room, she collapsed unceremoniously on her bed and fell asleep like a log before in about twenty seconds.

Ooc: Okai bai. I'mma be back later. May the muffins be with you! =3

(#46 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-27-2010, 03:28 PM

There was a short silence, then the survivalist replied thru his safety chain. "Not unless you tell me the password."

Jem didn't look too happy. "Just what the hell happened? I was just minding my own business when waves of the undead appeared from nowhere."

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-27-2010, 04:58 PM

"... You're kidding me, right? I'm talking to you. I'm not a zombie. Shadow's not a zombie. We're not sick. Well, I'm anemic but that's not quite the same thing." He muttered to Shadow, "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, huh."

===

Carmen looked up at N-2; the beast towered over her a good deal, but she wasn't bothered at all. "You know your duty."

A nod.

"Then go do it, N-2."

It nodded once more, then turned to leave. It wore a bulletproof trench coat; under that was a bulletproof vest and Kevlar pants. N-2 wasn't indestructible, but could easily adapt to any situation. The only problem with that was the fact N-2's regenerative abilities could quickly grow unstable if not given the time to repair wounds. The monster left, leaving Carmen alone with her thoughts.

Halestorm
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-27-2010, 05:08 PM

The guy looked unconvinced and was about to shut the door when a woman's voice sounded inside the room. He turned and seemed to be remonstrating with her, tho neither could be heard very clearly. Eventually, he shrugged and let Shadow and Arik in, locking the door after them.

"Carly wants to ask you if you've seen her son. If you haven't, and you're going out there again, then she wants you to keep a look out for him."

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-27-2010, 05:35 PM

"I haven't seen him, no, but I'll look out for him. Thanks for letting us in." Arik looked outside through the door. "What wiped out the zombies?"

Halestorm
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-27-2010, 05:38 PM

The guy showed them a room that was completely full of weapons, including some grenades. "I and the other people who live here have been working towards keeping them at bay. There's also some flame throwers and gas that's come in handy on more than one occasion."

Shadow couldn't help but stare. This man was obviously slightly mad, but there was no doubting that he was the right person for the job. The walls were covered with charts detailing types of undead, weaponry and shifts for keeping watch.

Closed Thread