Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#291 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-24-2010, 09:59 AM

Carmen sighed and looked at the window. "Though really, Nicolai isn't my first concern. It's Wesker and the Green Queen AI now."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#292 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-24-2010, 12:57 PM

"If only I had a computer, I could sort out that backshot b*tch" Amella swore.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#293 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2010, 01:39 PM

"Do it some other time. Or look around here for a laptop." Carmen crossed her arms and leaned back on the couch. Her mind was more on the way Wesker had behaved in the observatory; she couldn't think of anything that had moved that fast.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#294 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2010, 04:09 PM

"I would look around, if I weren't afraid of a zombie jumping out of a closet at me."

Cyril looked annoyed.
"I cleared the place, okay? There are no zombies. None. Not a thing. I shot them all and then dragged their bodies into a bare room, which I then locked and barricaded, just to be sure."

Amella snapped to attention.

"You mean you didn't burn them?"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#295 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2010, 04:23 PM

"Amella, calm down, he didn't know." Carmen stood up though, shotgun at the ready. "Did you shoot them in the head at least?"

Halestorm
(#296 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2010, 04:25 PM

Cyril shook his head.

"No. I shot some of them in the body and throat. Why? What's going on?"
He looked utterly confused.

Amella left Carmen to explain, while she check her pistol was ready to fire.

(#297 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2010, 04:27 PM

"Come with me and I'll bloody show you. Come on, Amella." Carmen headed down a hallway after calling to Arik, "If you hear gunshots, don't freak out!"

"Whatever."

".. He's oddly calm."

Halestorm
(#298 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2010, 04:32 PM

Cyril followed along. His face was basically a big 'O_o'

(#299 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2010, 04:33 PM

Carmen listened for scrabbling in any closet they passed; and she stopped at one that sounded as though there were only one inside. "Now, you hear the franticness? Usually, zombies are more like humans who haven't had their morning coffee or whatever." Carmen checked the shotgun and aimed it at the door. "Most zombies who had the T-virus turn into the Crimson Subject if not burned or if the brain isn't damaged. While it's not the most common occurrence, we still need to do it. Otherwise they're not really dead. Destroy the brain."

To Amella, she added, "Open it."

Halestorm
(#300 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2010, 04:47 PM

Amella pushed Cyril back a bit, told him to take aim, and then slid to the side of the closet, reached across, and slowly pulled the door open.

Closed Thread